Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most people attending a riot wear a mask or other means of

Most people attending a riot wear a mask or other means of

disgusing their identity. So you've got to take your hat off to Horny Helmet Guy, who clearly gives zero to few fúcks.

wd hhg.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    disgusing their identity. So you've got to take your hat off to Horny Helmet Guy, who clearly gives zero to few fúcks.

wd hhg.
    I think he is labouring under the illusion that Oranganus Trumphole will rescue him. He'll be dropping his prison overalls for his new 'daddy' soon enough.

wd hhg.
    Oh, yes.

I did like the Jamiroquai comments on Twitter

wd hhg.
    He appears to have Real Betis's club crest tattooed on the right hand side of his torso. I think this would please Alvaro.

https://twitter.com/nikpostinger/sta...60110485942274

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He appears to have Real Betis's club crest tattooed on the right hand side of his torso. I think this would please Alvaro.

https://twitter.com/nikpostinger/sta...60110485942274
    He's also a BLM enthusiast, allegedly.

I is confuse. American politics is hard.

He's also a BLM enthusiast, allegedly.

I is confuse. American politics is hard.
    He was clearly there for the lolz. Credit to him for jumping on any bandwagon.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    He was clearly there for the lolz. Credit to him for jumping on any bandwagon.
    According to David Aaronovitch in the Times, Horny Helmet man is actually one of the very top boys in that Q-anon cult thing.

So if C's right, and he really is into BLM, I guess that you can be simultaneously opposed to state-sanctioned racist killings while believing that Satan has got Clinton and Obama to nonce kids and that God is sending Trump to smite them, thus bringing about the end of days and the eternal rule of Jesus. Or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    According to David Aaronovitch in the Times, Horny Helmet man is actually one of the very top boys in that Q-anon cult thing.

So if C's right, and he really is into BLM, I guess that you can be simultaneously opposed to state-sanctioned racist killings while believing that Satan has got Clinton and Obama to nonce kids and that God is sending Trump to smite them, thus bringing about the end of days and the eternal rule of Jesus. Or something.
    Well at least that's a bit more consistent. He's an anti-establishment anarchist and gets his kicks wherever he can. He's probably a trader with a year long short on the S&P due soon. Someone told me that would crash if Georgia went blue. ****ing idiots

Wooooow this has gone too far now...

New England Patriots to change name

The New England Patriots football team plan to change their name after the events in the nation’s Capitol this week, the team has said.

Going forward they will be known as the New England football team.

Ex US President Donald Trump denounced the move, tweeting it was "cancel culture at work!"

"We believe our organisation is at its best when we can unify our community," franchise owner Robert Kraft said in a statement on Friday morning.

Full Story here:

https://bit.ly/3omscNz