- full lockdown
    - army on the streets
    - 5pm to 10am national curfew
    - you need documents to go out during non curfew hours
    - no 1 hour of exercise outside...you do it at home via a trainer on zoom
    - arrest people who do not comply
    - forced vaccinations
    - issue public beatings for further non compliance
    - send all infected / suspected to be infected to a quarantine zone until better
    - incinerate the dead
    - microchip the non infected so they can start going out again.

This is the only way...accept it...all other option have and will not work.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    - full lockdown
    - army on the streets
    - forced vaccinations
    - send all infected / suspected to be infected to a quarantine zone until better
    - incinerate the dead

Just weld every ****er into their house and see who’s still alive in July.

I’ve got plenty of tinned food and booze.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    - full lockdown
    - army on the streets
    - forced vaccinations
    - incinerate the dead

We've only tried one option, T. Lock everyone down and ban everything you possibly can until your economy goes in the toilet and then release lockdown. Then when numbers go up, do it again. And then again. And then again.

At some point the morons might want to try admitting they got it wrong and try something else. But that would require a degree of humility which seems beyond both Sage and that fat, blithering idiot that runs this place.

Well i posted on the 9th May that the strategy was doomed and flawed from the start, as it was completely senseless and unnatural, and was vilified for daring to use actual scientific reasoning then and on subsequent posts. Glad to see we are all finally on board.
    No government can 'control a virus', it will infect as many as it can until herd immunity stops the spread. Lockdowns can do one of two things, either slow nature but not stop it, hence keeping the damn thing around for longer, putting the weak at risk for a longer period of time, or concentrate a number of people into specific locations (ie supermarkets as people are not allowed to go anywhere else) and give an increased chance of infection.

We've given a year to this clearly failed method, and now it is time to try something new. Oh and for you bleeding heart virture-****erers I'll double down and re-classify 'vulnerable' as 'selfish ****s'. It's up to them to protect themselves and shield, not every other ****er to have their lives ruined. I am allergic to peanuts and cats, but I have not advocated banning of peanut in any foodstuff nor the slaughter of cats because i am not selfish and live my life as best i can to minimize risk.
    Last edited by dismalswamp; 01-06-2021 at 04:38 PM.

This is wisdom, dismalswamp.

Quote Originally Posted by dismalswamp View Post
    Well i posted on the 9th May that the strategy was doomed and flawed from the start, as it was completely senseless and unnatural, and was vilified for daring to use actual scientific reasoning then and on subsequent posts. Glad to see we are all finally on board.
    No government can 'control a virus', it will infect as many as it can until herd immunity stops the spread. Lockdowns can do one of two things, either slow nature but not stop it, hence keeping the damn thing around for longer, putting the weak at risk for a longer period of time, or concentrate a number of people into specific locations (ie supermarkets as people are not allowed to go anywhere else) and give an increased chance of infection.

We've given a year to this clearly failed method, and now it is time to try something new. Oh and for you bleeding heart virture-****erers I'll double down and re-classify 'vulnerable' as 'selfish ****s'. It's up to them to protect themselves and shield, not every other ****er to have their lives ruined. I am allergic to peanuts and cats, but I have not advocated banning of peanut in any foodstuff nor the slaughter of cats because i am not selfish and live my life as best i can to minimize risk.
    So are you saying that instead of everyone wearing masks in Tescos, all the grannies should wear hazmat suits instead?

If we'd gambled half a bil and spent the last 9 months gambling on the Ox vax working and made and stockpiled 200m doses, and prepared for a mass roll out, this would have all been done and dusted a few months from now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    So are you saying that instead of everyone wearing masks in Tescos, all the grannies should wear hazmat suits instead?

If we'd gambled half a bil and spent the last 9 months gambling on the Ox vax working and made and stockpiled 200m doses, and prepared for a mass roll out, this would have all been done and dusted a few months from now.
    No I'm saying we achieved either **** all, or worse than **** all, and the best course of action would have been to carry on as normal, albeit with a decent standard of personal hygiene, which should be normal anyhow.