Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: After yesterday's conversation about falling out of love with the Arsenal, I started

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    And are you sure they aren't calling you 'Pull-back Paul' because they've noticed you're circumcised?

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Define *properly* , LA. Shin pads and tie ups ?
    This was cricket - ie league stuff. Played football - 5-aside at least until I hit 40, then the old knees gave out (and ankles and pretty much everthing else)

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    The eyes did for me as well - never wanted to bat in glass and couldn't wear contacts comfortably. Plus as you say, fielding with a hangover
    Oh, contacts gave me a few more good years, but eventually you just stop being able to pick the length and speed of the ball up early enough. The last season I played I got bowled an embarrassing number of times. Sod that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Is it? Do you think he was making that joke? I think you give him too much credit.

Oh, contacts gave me a few more good years, but eventually you just stop being able to pick the length and speed of the ball up early enough. The last season I played I got bowled an embarrassing number of times. Sod that.
    Indeed - better to bow out with a bit of dignity left

Is it? Do you think he was making that joke? I think you give him too much credit.
    Well, yes, and perhaps. I'm sure he has made jokes in the past.

After playing golf for the first time in over 12 months last week... i think i need contacts, half the time I had no idea where the ball had gone (even when it was straight)
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Well, yes, and perhaps. I'm sure he has made jokes in the past.
    Yes, but I think this was just him boasting because normal men had treated him as though he were one of them. I don't think his penís even entered his mind, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    After playing golf for the first time in over 12 months last week... i think i need contacts, half the time I had no idea where the ball had gone (even when it was straight)
    My distance vision is OK, but I'm going to have to bite the bullet and start using reading glasses. My arms just aren't long enough to comfortably read my phone anymore.

My distance vision is OK, but I'm going to have to bite the bullet and start using reading glasses. My arms just aren't long enough to comfortably read my phone anymore.
    It's not good b, age is catching up with us all...sc will start getting grey hairs next, if his just for men subscription ever runs out
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar