Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: GG desole mais tu habis a Paris? J'ai oublie

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Cheers, LA. If he tells his agence immoblier "je suis un p'tit connard", I'm sure that will help him get the ideal gaff.
    Ignore him GG, he's a wannabe Nazi. And a drunk. And he's slow to the bar as well.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Ignore him GG, he's a wannabe Nazi. And a drunk. And he's slow to the bar as well.
    Slow to the bar? That's worse than being a cünt. It's up there with being a nazi.

Btw, in terms of the dog issue, do you think you'd be fine living central, walking him along the river and taking him to one of the Bois for a long walk every now and then, as my mates do?

Btw, if you did, I could introduce you to my mate's mate, Duell, the young dog-walker. I'm no hound expert but when we went with her taking my mate's dog, Kurt, and the 2 or 3 she was walking, they all loved her and were really happy.

And she looks after them if you're away - when I took matey to India for the first time a few years back, she looked after Kurt.

Oh, and that small restau on Ile St Louis that did the duck stuff - here's a link. The chef's the owner and his missus waits the tables if it's a busy night. And it's about the only restau I've found in that central touristy area that has the menu hand written on a blackboard and only in French, not English as well.

If you can't understand a French menu or can't read his French handwriting, then you don't deserve to eat his magrets, confits and foie gras.

Very good reviews on these websites, too. {Book for weekend evenings.}

https://www.google.co.uk/search?clie...ux+ponts+75004