Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Blimey.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I mean, like… blimey.

Could we? Could we?

No, we couldn’t. But what a remarkable go we’ve had at it.

wd ma. Your process is worth trusting.
    It's all reversed. Chelsea now have our old cast offs playing for them.

What's happened to Auba?, He doesn't seem the flash, silly haircut type anymore.
    Though I actually thought he was in a couple of very dangerous positions in the first half for Chelsea if they actually looked up before crossing the ball.

Also Ben White needs shooting practice.

Love the guy…awesome player…so just work on the shooting to complete his game.

Man seemed to go weak at the knees the moment he realised he had to shoot lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    It's all reversed. Chelsea now have our old cast offs playing for them.

What's happened to Auba?, He doesn't seem the flash, silly haircut type anymore.
    Though I actually thought he was in a couple of very dangerous positions in the first half for Chelsea if they actually looked up before crossing the ball.
    Auba looked exactly like what he looked for his last year at Arsenal. I certainly wasn't sad to see us get him off the books at the time. Martineli and ESR more than replaced him that season anyway. He wasn't completely shot then but his powers were certainly waining. Gone was his electric pace that was so essential to his game. Now he's nearly two years older and they're stuck with him and his massive £350'000 a week. There's not going to be many retaards like Todd Boehly around who will cover those wages nevermind actually pay 20 million on top. Huge money for a forward that will stuggle to score 10 league goals while adding nothing else to the team bar goals.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM