Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So at risk of being called a Jinxy McJinxer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    My view is based on two things; 1) we got very unlucky against the Munichs, it's unlikely to happen twice so soon and 2) when I watch Liverpool I see an old side, particularly in midfield, I think they will struggle to keep up with us in the middle of the pitch

We'll get gubbed, of course
    Sadly, certain things defy logic and just are. Southampton away, United at OT. Any game against the scousers.
    Chips pissed on irrespective of the circs.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Sadly, certain things defy logic and just are. Southampton away, United at OT. Any game against the scousers.
    Chips pissed on irrespective of the circs.
    Having been at Soton away, I still can't believe we lost that match. Forster had one of those games but we still should have hammered them

Easy win 2nil

We only have a chance at the title if we’re still top going into the World Cup, Haaland gets injured (missed a lot of games back in Germany) and we get reinforcements in January ie Douglas Luiz and maybe a kanu type striker.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Easy win 2nil

We only have a chance at the title if we’re still top going into the World Cup, Haaland gets injured (missed a lot of games back in Germany) and we get reinforcements in January ie Douglas Luiz and maybe a kanu type striker.
    This is true. Although, I fancy he's going to have one of those freakish seasons. Especially as he gets complete rest for the World Cup

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    This is true. Although, I fancy he's going to have one of those freakish seasons. Especially as he gets complete rest for the World Cup
    Time for him to lose form :clutchesatstraws:

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Time for him to lose form :clutchesatstraws:
    Have to say I did quite enjoy MNF, the way Haaland just swatted Martinez out of the way

Almost, refreshing to hear Carragher admit that Henry was the only player he was terrified of playing

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Have to say I did quite enjoy MNF, the way Haaland just swatted Martinez out of the way

Almost, refreshing to hear Carragher admit that Henry was the only player he was terrified of playing
    The closest he's ever got to him is on the shows for the US channel