Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now the Ukrainie isn't gonna come.

Now the Ukrainie isn't gonna come.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/07/1...eject-gunners/

Bøllocks.

I wanted a Ukrainie. I thought it would be our good karma for getting the daughter of the glw's mate, Vlad, over here on a refugee visa and staying with our mates nearby.

{We both went to Chernihiv in 2000 on a charity mission for the kids born deformed by Chernobyl. One of our mates on the mission - 6 of us crusties in 2 trucks joined the 3 trucks from British Humanitarian Aid - then sent up her own orphanage in Kalinovka in the Donbass. c.2010 the glw went there twice to film it for our mate, and Vlad was her driver.

He's 53 and joined the army in December in the hope of a better pension and is now fighting in a 2nd line trench.}

I'd captured all our old mini-DV tapes to HDD last year, and when the glw got back in March, she had a look at what we'd filmed in Chernihiv in 2000 and started whipping up the film below. We initially faded it out 3/4 of the way through, but when we showed Vlad, he said we had to put in footage of Chernihiv as it is now after the Orcs had trashed it.

So I downloaded some footage from t'internet and added that at the end. {Which is unusual - it's normally my beloved who does the editing, with help from my brother on big films.}

If anyone's bored and has 5 mins free, have a look. After one min, the music comes in and it's just a music montage, pop video stylee.

Have done French and Russian language versions of the text cards as well.

So basically this Zinchenko lad should come to us. I've done my bit, ffs.

https://vimeo.com/710778149

I'm the one in the tail coat and big, red, felt top hat. {We'd been in Haiti that spring, so the top hat and shades were a nod to Baron Samedi - the baddest boy of the Voodoo loas [spirits.] That's what Papa Doc's secret police, the Tonton Macoutes wore. So I culturally appropriated it.}

Btw, Sir C might be interested to know that Vlad described his life in the Ukraine as 20 years of communism, 20 years of poverty and 8 years of war. As I said above, he's 53.

So I can't stand the Russians. And have fallen out with a couple of ex-ravers who were supporting Russia simply because they'll support all of America's enemies. They're scum. Both them and the Russians.

Please write to your MPs as I have, demanding that the UK gets pwopperly involved and get the Eurofighters out for the lads.

SLAVA UKRAINI.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/07/1...eject-gunners/

Bøllocks.

I wanted a Ukrainie. I thought it would be our good karma for getting the daughter of the glw's mate, Vlad, over here on a refugee visa and staying with our mates nearby.

{We both went to Chernihiv in 2000 on a charity mission for the kids born deformed by Chernobyl. One of our mates on the mission - 6 of us crusties in 2 trucks joined the 3 trucks from British Humanitarian Aid - then sent up her own orphanage in Kalinovka in the Donbass. c.2010 the glw went there twice to film it for our mate, and Vlad was her driver.

He's 53 and joined the army in December in the hope of a better pension and is now fighting in a 2nd line trench.}

I'd captured all our old mini-DV tapes to HDD last year, and when the glw got back in March, she had a look at what we'd filmed in Chernihiv in 2000 and started whipping up the film below. We initially faded it out 3/4 of the way through, but when we showed Vlad, he said we had to put in footage of Chernihiv as it is now after the Orcs had trashed it.

So I downloaded some footage from t'internet and added that at the end. {Which is unusual - it's normally my beloved who does the editing, with help from my brother on big films.}

If anyone's bored and has 5 mins free, have a look. After one min, the music comes in and it's just a music montage, pop video stylee.

Have done French and Russian language versions of the text cards as well.

So basically this Zinchenko lad should come to us. I've done my bit, ffs.

https://vimeo.com/710778149

I'm the one in the tail coat and big, red, felt top hat. {We'd been in Haiti that spring, so the top hat and shades were a nod to Baron Samedi - the baddest boy of the Voodoo loas [spirits.] That's what Papa Doc's secret police, the Tonton Macoutes wore. So I culturally appropriated it.}
    ffs - load of *******s from the Sun

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    ffs - load of *******s from the Sun
    Loads of what from the Sun?

You're not talking about the video clips I robbed off the net at the end of the film, are you?

This is so done I’m sending it back because I asked for medium rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    This is so done I’m sending it back because I asked for medium rare.
    Seems to be now.

Are we gonna buy a shiny, new midfielder, too?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Loads of what from the Sun?

You're not talking about the video clips I robbed off the net at the end of the film, are you?
    No the story about the deal breaking down. Confirmed by Pep now

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    No the story about the deal breaking down. Confirmed by Pep now
    I've just watched a video on Sky of Pep thanking him and wishing him well at the Arsenal

Great signing imo

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I've just watched a video on Sky of Pep thanking him and wishing him well at the Arsenal

Great signing imo
    Very good signing. Ran the show in midfield against Scotland for Ukraine and always seemed very dependable whenever I've seen him for City.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

Great signing imo
    My opinion too - as PRSB says below often looks very good for Ukraine in central mid. Great addition