Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The plot thickens.....

The plot thickens.....

TP is in the squad for the US

The Athletic have also been told that the player allegedly involved has not been suspended by the club.

One assumes that the club involved must be pretty confident that the player is innocent

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post

The Athletic have also been told that the player allegedly involved has not been suspended by the club.

One assumes that the club involved must be pretty confident that the player is innocent
    The player in question hasn't been charged, have they? Seems a lot of different stories going around.

Leno and Balogun both in the squad and they were supposed to be left at home

Story in the Times saying he had been left at home has disappeared

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Story in the Times saying he had been left at home has disappeared
    Yes, I noticed that

Surely the Yanks wouldn't let him in?......assuming it is you know who

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    The player in question hasn't been charged, have they? Seems a lot of different stories going around.

Leno and Balogun both in the squad and they were supposed to be left at home
    Ah, so if not charged, then will be perfectly able to travel.

Ah, so if not charged, then will be perfectly able to travel.
    I assume so - as long as they have left him his passport. Not sure this is necessarily the good news some are making it out to be

Yes, I noticed that

Surely the Yanks wouldn't let him in?......assuming it is you know who
    Master WES told me the social media buzz is that it was a former girlfriend who he dumped and the second woman has some previous with false allegations. There was something about the former girlfriend getting some money out of it and dropping the allegation.

So all good then

Well my own unimpeachable sources (t'Internet) are telling this me harpie demanded a wedding ring and when he told her he'd rather marry a goat, she started claiming their previously consensual couplings were now to be re-categorized as rape.

Sir C once confided in me he had a similar problem when a young boy scout he'd been vigorously sodomizing (nothing wrong with that) tried to claim there had been coercion. The judge, a friend of Charlie's, threw the case out of course.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Master WES told me the social media buzz is that it was a former girlfriend who he dumped and the second woman has some previous with false allegations. There was something about the former girlfriend getting some money out of it and dropping the allegation.

So all good then
    That's basically what they said in some African newspaper website I saw on NewsNow days ago. FTR, the only Newsnow story about this I saw, though I obv don't scroll through all the headlines.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Well my own unimpeachable sources (t'Internet) are telling this me harpie demanded a wedding ring and when he told her he'd rather marry a goat, she started claiming their previously consensual couplings were now to be re-categorized as rape.

Sir C once confided in me he had a similar problem when a young boy scout he'd been vigorously sodomizing (nothing wrong with that) tried to claim there had been coercion. The judge, a friend of Charlie's, threw the case out of course.
    Bottom like a peach, h. The Boy Scout, not you.