Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Surely Martinelli must have done something to annoy Arteta too?

Surely Martinelli must have done something to annoy Arteta too?

What else would explain his lack of playing time pre and post covid?
    Don't tell me I'm still on this feckin island!

Its Arteta trying to get more power over the transfers ie sending a message to Edu - get who you want but I will sulk like a baby and not play them.

Can see us finishing in 15th now.

He’s Unai 2.0 and the players will turn on him....probably already have.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Its Arteta trying to get more power over the transfers ie sending a message to Edu - get who you want but I will sulk like a baby and not play them.

Can see us finishing in 15th now.

He’s Unai 2.0 and the players will turn on him....probably already have.
    Looks like Arse will finish the day below Palace. That's got to be a sackable offence shirley?
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Looks like Arse will finish the day below Palace. That's got to be a sackable offence shirley?

Arteta will be a title winning manager some day...i'm convinced*

*obvs for some other team

Surely it’s become obvious after 3 managers that is the players inability to execute instructions which is the issue. 3 managers haven’t been able to make them play with any cohesion ffs

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Arteta will be a title winning manager some day...i'm convinced*

*obvs for some other team
    Like Wenger did when he sold van Judas to Utd. Fúcking pair of utter cnuts

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Like Wenger did when he sold van Judas to Utd. Fúcking pair of utter cnuts
    I should have walked away right then barry...barely over Stapleton and they did that. C<nts

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    I should have walked away right then barry...barely over Stapleton and they did that. C<nts
    It's just one fúck up after another with that lot!

He’ll win the FA Cup and claim this as progress...that’s his level innit...fa cup?

-

The whole thing needs fixing.

Can’t keep sticking band aids on without washing and cleaning the wound.

Like Saliba...the guy is going to have a couple decent games then just go the way of so many failures because he’s got f all around him.

He only becomes a top class player for us if we also get a competent experienced right back like Trippier and top class centre half / leader like Dunk to partner him.

Then he’ll shine...but as things stand we will start next season with a relegation quality back 4 and a rookie player whose supposed to be the new Tony Adams.

Quote Originally Posted by taxman10 View Post
    Surely it’s become obvious after 3 managers that is the players inability to execute instructions which is the issue. 3 managers haven’t been able to make them play with any cohesion ffs
    The spine needs to be gutted. This needed to happen while Wenger was there nevermind now. The same spine has cost 3 managers now. I'm mainly talking about Ozil, Xhaka and Mustafi. Big money flops on monster wages that aren't fit to start. Last summer I said Emery's main job has to be booting those out. He didn't and his season ended up a shambles because of it.

Ozil. Simply not good enough and his ridiculous wages must be toxifying the harmony of the club. £350'000 a week for a player who's only just about trusted to start against the cannon fodder while we're at home. Even then he only looks a 7/10 type of player. He's not even on the level of one of our non elite players like Nasri.

Xhaka. No engine and sloppy. The sloppiness can be somewhat improved but his complete lack of pace means he should never be starting for a top tier club. He's just a taller Denilson. Edu was a much better player and even he was never considered a first name on the team sheet. Wenger stubbornly stuck with him when it was clear he wasn't cut out for the league and cost him his job. Xhaka would probably be okay playing in the Italian league.

Mustafi. A big money Wenger panic buy. Won a world cup as a squad player but never really stood out anywhere. Constant error prone and not even a big commanding cb. **** knows where his hype ever came from.

These 3 sunk both Wenger and Emery. Will they sink Arteta? In fairness I think Emery tried his best to clear them out last summer but he just could not get rid of them. It's ridiculous when i see some of our clown fans say things like. "why don't we sell Ozil for £40m and rebuild the squad?" Ozil is worth 0 because of his wages.