Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: After yesterday's conversation about falling out of love with the Arsenal, I started

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I feel much like that about playing in bands, which I will likely not do again. How did I ever find the time and energy?
    Exactly so, a. No, there's no way I'm spending hours and hours training and practicing and travelling and performing. Instead, I shall head out onto 't fell and walk up fúcking mountians for 8 hours a day.

Haha, as I was driving over Buttertubs Pass from the Yorkshire Dales to Cumbria I noted with pleasure that someone had amended the 'Welcome To Cumbria' sign to read, 'We come To Cum'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Exactly so, a. No, there's no way I'm spending hours and hours training and practicing and travelling and performing. Instead, I shall head out onto 't fell and walk up fúcking mountians for 8 hours a day.

Haha, as I was driving over Buttertubs Pass from the Yorkshire Dales to Cumbria I noted with pleasure that someone had amended the 'Welcome To Cumbria' sign to read, 'We come To Cum'.
    Um, yes, that did occur to me, but at least on the fells I only worry about matters of existential survival like getting lost in mist and falling to a terrifying death, and not whether the effing drummer is going to turn up.

Odd things, people.