Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm absolutely tired of the gimps all over the internet...

I'm absolutely tired of the gimps all over the internet...

That are like "maybe we are not ready for the CL but considering where we were last year 5th is still a great achievement bla bla bla" SHUT THE F*** UP YOU PANSIES.

Don't try and find a silver lining. Fact of the matter is when we were in an incredibly favourable position to finish 4th (even 3rd now with how many points Chelsea won) we went on a run of 5 defeats in 9 games. Why are you not absolutely LIVID? The only thing Arteta has done has got rid of some known toxic players. Has that helped our weak as dog turd mentality tho??? And don't forget we got knocked out early doors from the Domestic Cups. And don't forget we didn't have the Europe distraction and yet still we lost to Brighton, Southampton and Palace on the trot. Is Arteta really gonna turn us into a force lol NO.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    That are like "maybe we are not ready for the CL but considering where we were last year 5th is still a great achievement bla bla bla" SHUT THE F*** UP YOU PANSIES.

Don't try and find a silver lining. Fact of the matter is when we were in an incredibly favourable position to finish 4th (even 3rd now with how many points Chelsea won) we went on a run of 5 defeats in 9 games. Why are you not absolutely LIVID? The only thing Arteta has done has got rid of some known toxic players. Has that helped our weak as dog turd mentality tho??? And don't forget we got knocked out early doors from the Domestic Cups. And don't forget we didn't have the Europe distraction and yet still we lost to Brighton, Southampton and Palace on the trot. Is Arteta really gonna turn us into a force lol NO.
    Whilst we still have powder-puff players in the team, like Xhaka, then we are always going to place where we currently deserve to be.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I am sure some of them are on the Arsenal payroll. Including Robbie from AFTV they have definitey changed their tune lately.

Also it seems that Arteta can't cope with any player who has any sort of personality and is soon removed as it doesn't suit his regime.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Also it seems that Arteta can't cope with any player who has any sort of personality and is soon removed as it doesn't suit his regime.
    Our current team has been crying out for Torreira or Gwen all season
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

So when evaluating Arteta you consider the 5 games we lost but not the wins over Chelsea and Man Utd?

My conclusion from the last two games is that we need better players. No manager is going to turn Tavares and Cedric into decent FBs and no manager is taking a team to the CL with Xhaka and Elneny in midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    So when evaluating Arteta you consider the 5 games we lost but not the wins over Chelsea and Man Utd?

My conclusion from the last two games is that we need better players. No manager is going to turn Tavares and Cedric into decent FBs and no manager is taking a team to the CL with Xhaka and Elneny in midfield.
    Those are all players that Arteta thought were key to his squad. Espeically the wing backs. We all knew Tierney doesn't have the fitness for a full season. He allowed a heap of international wing backs to leave due to the faith he had in Tavares and Cedric. Personally I don't have a problem with Cedric as second choice right back. The other fella though. Jesus christ... He's a poor mans Armand Traore.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Greatest respect but wins against Chelsea & United mean F all when you lose to Southampton, Palace, Newcastle and friggin' Brighton of all teams.

It absolutely infuriates me that you try justify the absolute nonsense from this team by bringing up things like giving City or Liverpool a tough 45 mins, or winning at home to United who in case you haven't noticed ARE SH*T! Look at the bigger picture.

Oh and Taveres the Arteta signing? Xhaka the guy that could have been flogged to Roma if not for Arteta's intervention? The same Arteta in his haste to free up payroll and rid us of toxic players couldn't hold out until end of season and left us threadbare at a time we really couldn't afford to? We really needed to get this 4th locked. Tottenham have a new stadium they gotta pay off and they can't really afford not being in the CL but we just gifting it to them. They'll go on and get stronger. We will need to bargain hunt now 'cos who the f*ck is ready made & top class that will come to us playing in Europa?

they only perform when the pressure is off. January was shocking. The 3 games prior to Chelsea were key and we messed those all up. Chelsea was perfect as we'd 'blown' top 4 so no pressure and we won.

Then back in the driving seat we cave in again.
    Arteta hasn't improved us one bit apart from a few more points, we've lost as many games as last year and conceeded far more many goals. For a defence he's fixed apparently.

It really is a case of everyone else around us being awful that we are 5th the league position is flattering. It's really worrying we are going backwards.