Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
Four - Ainsley Maitland Niles as well.

Plus Chambers can play there if needed
True. Would be interested to see AMN there. He actually looked decent when he broke into the first team. What I really liked about him was the season he broke through, he had a funky hairstyle like most of the young black kids do. But by the start of the next season, he'd shaved it off. As if to say I'm gonna focus 100% on my football, my hairdo no longer matters.

His versatility has basically worked against him. If he could have just focussed on one position, I think he could have become a regular, or at least a first choice replacement.

Also, if we had another top drawer CH, then White could do a job as DM with Partey next to him. That could be quite a useful combination with the 3 no. 10s and Auba ahead of them.

Though as you know, I'd like MO tried in front of Partey, with ESR at 10 and either Coni or Gabby on the wings. {Or if we were chasing the game, Laca at 10 with ESR and Saka wide.}

After Sunday, I wish we had another no.10 who could play wide, 10 or AMF, instead of one of Gabby or Coni, or in addition to them. I miss having loads of midget no.10s.