Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nicola Sturgeon's exotic sex life

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post

Her hair is a bit of a giveaway
    I don't necessarily think she's a lezza. That would be far too vanilla. I reckon she's a keen dogger.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I don't necessarily think she's a lezza. That would be far too vanilla. I reckon she's a keen dogger.
    but the hair!! bet she wears comfortable shoes well

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    but the hair!! bet she wears comfortable shoes well
    She has a husband. Here they are on their wedding day. Look at her husband there. Does he look to you like a man looking forward to his wedding night?

GCM057.jpg

There's two lesbonians in the Cazalets, but they don't engage in the physical expression of their love.

That's not really a spoiler tbh.

Here's the first one. It takes a while to get going because the reader must be introduced to the 398 principle characters. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Light-Years...2037434&sr=8-1

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There's two lesbonians in the Cazalets, but they don't engage in the physical expression of their love.

That's not really a spoiler tbh.

Here's the first one. It takes a while to get going because the reader must be introduced to the 398 principle characters. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Light-Years...2037434&sr=8-1
    Stop trying to make me read girl's books!

I just got a big book on the siege of somewhere unpronounceable in Poland in WW1. That's a proper man's book.

I just got a big book on the siege of somewhere unpronounceable in Poland in WW1. That's a proper man's book.
    It sounds perfectly ghastly.

I've just reached a bit where Villy, needing a new frock for Louise's wedding but lacking the coupons, is going to Liberty to seek a suitable table cloth from which to fashion a dress, since linen and tablewear aren't on the ration! Shrood.

I'm with child to learn what she finds. I'm thinking... damask, maybe? Cheesecloth?

It sounds perfectly ghastly.

I've just reached a bit where Villy, needing a new frock for Louise's wedding but lacking the coupons, is going to Liberty to seek a suitable table cloth from which to fashion a dress, since linen and tablewear aren't on the ration! Shrood.

I'm with child to learn what she finds. I'm thinking... damask, maybe? Cheesecloth?
    Will there be a graphic description of the wedding night, during which Louise is summarily deflowered by her brute of a husband? Anything good like that?

Will there be a graphic description of the wedding night, during which Louise is summarily deflowered by her brute of a husband? Anything good like that?
    Good Lord no. I'm four books in and, on the rare occasions that that sort of thing must be addressed, we are merely reminded what a chore the poor ladies find it and with what good grace they submit for the sake of their husbands.

Good Lord no. I'm four books in and, on the rare occasions that that sort of thing must be addressed, we are merely reminded what a chore the poor ladies find it and with what good grace they submit for the sake of their husbands.
    So no sex, no violence, no car chases - just a lot of bourgeois tarts wittering on about dresses?

Fúck. That. Shít.

Speaking of recent mil-hist books, what's your take on Dresden?

Bombing the fück out of their cities meant that 30% of the manpower, 50% of the artillery and 70% of the aircraft were withdrawn from the Eastern Front for home defence.

So killing Kraut civilians saved the lives of our ally's soldiers. Of course we should do it.