Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ozil not even on the bench. No club will offer to pay even part of his huge wages if

Ozil not even on the bench. No club will offer to pay even part of his huge wages if

he's not been playing.

This is just idiotic.

I hate Emery. Bring back Arsène.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    he's not been playing.

This is just idiotic.

I’m not usually in favour of intemperate language, but Emery is as evil as Corbyn imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    he's not been playing.

This is just idiotic.

Oh Jesus fúcking Christ they got some **** of a woman co-commentating on BT Sport. Back to the darts then...
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I’m not usually in favour of intemperate language, but Emery is as evil as Corbyn imo.
    C, I know we have differing ideas of what behaviour is socially acceptable, but how was my language intemperate?

I didn't swear or call him a Dago. I just said one of his decisions was idiotic. That's not rude nowadays, is it? Have I safe spaced you or whatever the word is?

But you're right. Emery is as evil as Corbyn. Or even as evil as a right-wing Tory.

C, I know we have differing ideas of what behaviour is socially acceptable, but how was my language intemperate?

I didn't swear or call him a Dago. I just said one of his decisions was idiotic. That's not rude nowadays, is it? Have I safe spaced you or whatever the word is?

But you're right. Emery is as evil as Corbyn. Or even as evil as a right-wing Tory.
    I wasn’t accusing you of intemperate language, I was justifying my own use of said language to come.

Now. Which braindead cock said this? “Whilst the jury is very much out on our new manager, it really does feel like we are moving in the right direction”

he's not been playing.

This is just idiotic.

This thing with Urzil is childish. It’s making Emery look even more of a Berkeley than normal. There’s just no excuse for leaving him out of a Europa league squard.

I abhor him, but this is a step too far. Corbyn needs to be kicked his knees and given Der Genickschüss.
    Emery just needs to be sacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I abhor him, but this is a step too far. Corbyn needs to be kicked his knees and given Der Genickschüss.
    Look, Corbyn loves the RA and hates her majesty, but look how we’re play8ng against this ****ing pub team!

This is some sick ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    this will happen. but when...

have you been lost, btw?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Look, Corbyn loves the RA and hates her majesty, but look how we’re play8ng against this ****ing pub team!

This is some sick ****.
    Can we talk about what the f*ck happens now, now that we know Boris isn't getting his election?

Even I don't know, and I'm basically a less manly looking Laura Kuensberg.