Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Was I the only person to see Kane's kick at Gabriel?

Was I the only person to see Kane's kick at Gabriel?

Literally no has mentioned it, he clearly gives him a sly kick in that tumble. They showed the replay from the right angle once and never even mentioned it.

Plus, as usual he got away with about 5 other fouls with no yellow. Saliba made one foul, straight away yellow comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Literally no has mentioned it, he clearly gives him a sly kick in that tumble. They showed the replay from the right angle once and never even mentioned it.

Plus, as usual he got away with about 5 other fouls with no yellow. Saliba made one foul, straight away yellow comes out.
    Having been someone who routinely mentioned to friends that I struggled to dislike Harry Kane despite who he played for, I have now decided that there are an awful lot of sly things to his game.

The thick-tongued, stuffy nosed c*nt that he is...

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Having been someone who routinely mentioned to friends that I struggled to dislike Harry Kane despite who he played for, I have now decided that there are an awful lot of sly things to his game.

The thick-tongued, stuffy nosed c*nt that he is...
    Did enjoy Son being absolute garbage on Saturday.

Did enjoy Son being absolute garbage on Saturday.
    I was certainly relived we had the shít Son who got dropped play against us rather than the angry point to prove hat trick hero Son.

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    I was certainly relived we had the shít Son who got dropped play against us rather than the angry point to prove hat trick hero Son.
    I remember him and Kane being very poor against us once before when they were rushed back from injury to play. Nice to just play well against and make them look very ordinary

Does Kane still do that thing where he backs into someone when they go for a header causing them to fall hard?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Does Kane still do that thing where he backs into someone when they go for a header causing them to fall hard?
    He seems to back in, fall over and win a free kick these days.