Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I need Awimb to return to normal please.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I have a bunch of questions about selling my flat and need to over complicate them and ask them on here.

Man dem wishes to upgrade to a big gaff.
    Back to 2003, 2004? What larks we used to have!

We're old now, and lack the stomach for exchanign vile abuse and threats of physical violence.

Headgear vs greg mitchell. Now that was a grudge match!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Back to 2003, 2004? What larks we used to have!

We're old now, and lack the stomach for exchanign vile abuse and threats of physical violence.

Headgear vs greg mitchell. Now that was a grudge match!
    Speak for yourself - I never had the stomach for vile abuse and threats of physical violence. Just normal abuse, you old goat

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Speak for yourself - I never had the stomach for vile abuse and threats of physical violence. Just normal abuse, you old goat
    Good timez, la.

Midday on a Saturday. A nice pint of Peroni and a pizza the size of a wagon wheel to kick things off. A bottle or so of Montepulciano. Little salad on the side to keep the ladies happy. Across to The Woodbine for several sherbets. Drinking rudely interrupted by having to go to a football match... then back to The Woodbine for several more.

I'd struggle to drive home after that lot these days.

We were young, I suppose.

Good timez, la.

Midday on a Saturday. A nice pint of Peroni and a pizza the size of a wagon wheel to kick things off. A bottle or so of Montepulciano. Little salad on the side to keep the ladies happy. Across to The Woodbine for several sherbets. Drinking rudely interrupted by having to go to a football match... then back to The Woodbine for several more.

Happy days. I'm sure we have a few more days out in us. Maybe give the pizza a swerve - tends to be quite filling. And possibly the football - no good can come from that

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Happy days. I'm sure we have a few more days out in us. Maybe give the pizza a swerve - tends to be quite filling. And possibly the football - no good can come from that
    I think the last time we got spastic together was in Munich. And that must be 5 years ago

I think the last time we got spastic together was in Munich. And that must be 5 years ago
    Wait, it was 7 years ago! But look at our midfield that night:

Arteta Ramsey Roscky Cazorla

Wait, it was 7 years ago! But look at our midfield that night:

Arteta Ramsey Roscky Cazorla
    Lacked width Was that the one we won? 4 times on five years we drew them. I almost miss it now

Younger, certainly...

1E26BCFC-E659-4CFB-BAEE-D7E3ECC393E4.jpg

Good timez, la.

Quote Originally Posted by Ears are alight View Post
    Good Lord! A pair of Taffs there.