Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Why does there always seem to be such a nasty edge to the Portsmouth crowd?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Stuart McFarlane (Arsenal photographer) put a photo on instagram of two kids with their dad (or possibly carer) making ****er signs at Guendozi. Kids must have been about 10 and 8. Dad's face is contorted with rage. Presumably Matteo had taken another free kick ten centimetres from where it should have been
    Maybe that's just what the locals are like. Is Portsmouth the Stoke of the south coast, one wonders? I think I've only been there once. With b, to visit HMS Victory :goodtimez:

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Maybe that's just what the locals are like. Is Portsmouth the Stoke of the south coast, one wonders? I think I've only been there once. With b, to visit HMS Victory :goodtimez:
    I bought you a sex toy.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I bought you a sex toy.
    You did! Vicky's father found it terribly confusing, I remember.

We had lunch sitting outside a pub. It was as rough as fúck.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You did! Vicky's father found it terribly confusing, I remember.

We had lunch sitting outside a pub. It was as rough as fúck.
    That's right. It was on sale in a vending machine in the bogs and I thought it was the least I could do to get it for you after you'd driven us down there. I'm nice like that.

I seem to remember that if you over-inflated it, its vagina prolapsed amusingly. Is that why her dad was confused?