Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jesus, Everton are in a shocking mess

Jesus, Everton are in a shocking mess

I strongly suspect a very volatile home support when we play them unless they sign Messi, Neymar and a top manager before we play them.

Go 1 up early and kill any support

At this rate they should rehire Lampard

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I strongly suspect a very volatile home support when we play them unless they sign Messi, Neymar and a top manager before we play them.

Go 1 up early and kill any support
    Shame there are no players we could take from them - maybe Onana

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Shame there are no players we could take from them - maybe Onana
    Not at £50m, wait for them to get relegated. I really can't see how they're going to stay up.

If we keep winning the final 8 games will be nothing more than a victory lap.

So iWobi on loan to play out the last few games while everyone else concentrates on the Europa League.

I don't know anything about this Onana fella but a quick search tells me he's a big black lad who plays midfield so i'm gonna get in early and call him the new Vieira. The figures quoted for what he's going to cost, huge numbers. Same with Declan Rice. Have our scouting department been made aware both of their clubs have been utter shiit this season with these two lads pulling the strings?
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Not at £50m, wait for them to get relegated. I really can't see how they're going to stay up.
    Me neither - hopefully that means six points for us in the coming weeks which will be handy.

On another note, imagine being an Arsenal fan who wanted Moshiri and Usmanov to take over our club. You think they'd be a bit embarrassed by that really

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    At this rate they should rehire Lampard
    Actually they should go for Gerrard - would be funny

There, but for the grace of God, goes Mikel.

What a life! Though the money seems good.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Actually they should go for Gerrard - would be funny
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Juve must be planning a fire-sale just now (lol. Corrupt *******s). Anyone there interesting for us?

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."