Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Well, lads, it looks like we can add boxing to the long list of things about which we

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    I doubt if I was alone in thinking Fury was just another big lump in HW boxing but he really is a proper boxer. That was total destruction, really hope they don't have a pointless third fight, it's got to be AJ next shirley. Only slight problem there is I think AJ will do everything he can to make sure that fight never happens
    I knew he had a good defensive technique and a good jab, but didn't realise he had the tools to go out and dismantle a good opponent like that.

I'd agree that Joshua doesn't fancy facing Fury one little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I knew he had a good defensive technique and a good jab, but didn't realise he had the tools to go out and dismantle a good opponent like that.

I'd agree that Joshua doesn't fancy facing Fury one little bit.
    His fight against Klitschko was an absolute masterclass in defensive boxing, but yeah didn't see where that power came from. Don't think AJ can avoid him without losing the respect of the profession (this was not typed with a straight face)

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    His fight against Klitschko was an absolute masterclass in defensive boxing, but yeah didn't see where that power came from. Don't think AJ can avoid him without losing the respect of the profession (this was not typed with a straight face)
    I think HMS Respect Of The Profession may have sailed when he got his arse handed to him by a fat Mexican whose middle name is 'Ponce', tbh.