Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Boris goes where no politician dares to tread and acknowledges the unique evil of

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Allanism and the need to treat it accordingly. Only took how many deaths on our streets?

"The problems we have with re-educating and reclaiming and rehabilitating people who succumb to Islamism, it’s very very hard and very tough and it can happen but the instances of success are really very few and we need to be frank about that and we need to think about how we handle that in our criminal justice system."
    Wasn't he part fo the party that is letting them all out early...he has also been PM for long enough to have done something about it before now
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Wasn't he part fo the party that is letting them all out early...he has also been PM for long enough to have done something about it before now
    Yes, he definitely should have fixed everything by now. Definitely.

I’m coming up norf on Thursday. Is it frozen up there? Do you know a good spot in Leyburn for lunch?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, he definitely should have fixed everything by now. Definitely.

I’m coming up norf on Thursday. Is it frozen up there? Do you know a good spot in Leyburn for lunch?
    bit of a chill, but to you soft southern sorts it will feel like the frozen North...and Leyburn is always colder than anywhere else.

From what little i know of Leyburn, it has been mentioned to me that the Saddle Room and the Sandpiper are both very good

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    bit of a chill, but to you soft southern sorts it will feel like the frozen North...and Leyburn is always colder than anywhere else.

From what little i know of Leyburn, it has been mentioned to me that the Saddle Room and the Sandpiper are both very good
    Nice, thank you. I’ll check those out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Nice, thank you. I’ll check those out.
    Don't blame me if not up to your standard...if they are good, then it was all my idea