Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Profoundly 'Meh' about this Super League malarkey.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG2 View Post
    The irony is not lost...

one assumes this won't be broadcast by Sky or BT - more that these teams will require you to stream THEIR content under a subscription.

Well, The Arsenal, you can **** right off.
    I assume so. That's been the dream for big clubs for ages. I can't really blame them.

To be honest, another reason I'm not that arsed about it is that I wholeheartedly despise everyone who's p*ssed off about it. If Sky, the Premier League, Garys Neville and Lineker, UEFA and football fans are whining about something, I find it physically impossible to be on the same side as them.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I assume so. That's been the dream for big clubs for ages. I can't really blame them.

To be honest, another reason I'm not that arsed about it is that I wholeheartedly despise everyone who's p*ssed off about it. If Sky, the Premier League, Garys Neville and Lineker, UEFA and football fans are whining about something, I find it physically impossible to be on the same side as them.
    I've completely lost interest. I turned over from yesterday's match to watch the F1. Zero ****s given these days

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I've completely lost interest. I turned over from yesterday's match to watch the F1. Zero ****s given these days
    Watching a kickabout in an empty stadium is bad enough, Watching the kickabout stop for 10 minutes whenever anything even vaguely interesting happens in order that people can f*ck about with VAR and arrive at apparently arbitrary decisions in an empty stadium is even less appealing, tbh.