Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The 74th anniversary of Hiroshima yesterday reminded me of two things:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I think we need to remember the real victims here. The crew of Enola Gay had to sit in that B-29 for 12 hours with four Pratt & Whitney radials churning away. It must have been dreadfully noisy and uncomfortable.
    Nobody really disputes that the Nips deserved it. Problem is we did not continue with this effort. Definitely needed to lob a nuke at North Korea, Vietnam, Cuba...

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Nobody really disputes that the Nips deserved it. Problem is we did not continue with this effort. Definitely needed to lob a nuke at North Korea, Vietnam, Cuba...
    The problem with you Yanqui is that you've never really had the requisite ruthlessness for proper world domination.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The problem with you Yanqui is that you've never really had the requisite ruthlessness for proper world domination.
    It's true

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    It's true
    I mean you started well with the whole wiping out the injuns thing, but just seemed to lose your taste for it after that. Teddy Roosevelt gave it a go in Cuba and the Philippines and you used to give the Mexicans a good slap from time to time, but you haven't even done any of that lately. Very disappointing.

Must.

Not.

Bite.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's not ruthlessness they lack. Look at their capitalism, black rights, Gitmo bay and treatment of the UK as soon as the War in Asia was won - all show that Johnny Septic is a ruthless ****er.

It's their inability to learn foreign dialects, appreciate cultures (I would say foreign foreign cultures but that would erroneously imply such a thing a domestic American culture existed) and look at a map of the globe with a sense of wonder instead of bewilderment.

Can you imagine your average Septic junior officer actively wanting to learn Gorkhi, Punjabi, Pashto etc?

Backward race, they really are. While Sadhus and Buddhist monks are communing with the Divine on the spiritual planes of consciousness, the Septics are shooting each other up in the name of a middle-Eastern prophet who preached turning the other cheek.