Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Philip Schofield

Philip Schofield

always knew it.

Well...at least he ain’t gone full Bruce Jenner on us

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    always knew it.
    To be honest, it never occurred to me that he wasn't a screaming bender. I'm more shocked to find that he had a wife and kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    To be honest, it never occurred to me that he wasn't a screaming bender. I'm more shocked to find that he had a wife and kids.
    otherwise there would be no excuse for not slinging it up Holly Willoughby

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    otherwise there would be no excuse for not slinging it up Holly Willoughby
    I do feel a bit bad that I realised Philip Schofield was gay apparently before he did. I feel as though if I'd just told him a few years ago, I could have saved him a lot of trouble.

It could of course be a cunning way of getting to share a dressing-room with his co-host.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    always knew it.
    well, blow me.

Who next, David Walliams..?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I do feel a bit bad that I realised Philip Schofield was gay apparently before he did. I feel as though if I'd just told him a few years ago, I could have saved him a lot of trouble.
    Why do men who live their lives as straight before later coming out escape accusations of homophobia?

Surely denying your own homosexuality out of shame or disgust is about as homophobic as it gets?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Why do men who live their lives as straight before later coming out escape accusations of homophobia?

Surely denying your own homosexuality out of shame or disgust is about as homophobic as it gets?
    Dunno, but them's the rules. We've all got to say how stunning and brave it is to deceive your friends, wife and children for decades about the fact that you're a rapacious knob-gobbler before eventually coming out (usually because a paper's about to out you) and receiving a load of fawning adulation.

Dunno, but them's the rules. We've all got to say how stunning and brave it is to deceive your friends, wife and children for decades about the fact that you're a rapacious knob-gobbler before eventually coming out (usually because a paper's about to out you) and receiving a load of fawning adulation.
    The exact discussion we've just had in the office.