Thread: So I checked, last 24 PL games last season the table was:

So I checked, last 24 PL games last season the table was:

Man City 63
    Man U 48
    Arsenal 47
    West Ham 44
    Chelsea 42
    Leeds 42

So just over 1 1/2 years after Arteta joined the club, just over a year after he won the FA Cup and just over 3 months since he finished the season with the 3rd most points over the last 24 games, some of you want to sack him after the first 3 games of this season.

Honestly, some of you must be wind ups.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Man City 63
    Man U 48
    Arsenal 47
    West Ham 44
    Chelsea 42
    Leeds 42

So just over 1 1/2 years after Arteta joined the club, just over a year after he won the FA Cup and just over 3 months since he finished the season with the 3rd most points over the last 24 games, some of you want to sack him after the first 3 games of this season.

Honestly, some of you must be wind ups.
    Nah, He's a cund and he needs to go. The players will get him sacked anyway just a matter of time.

League postion matters not the Christmas table.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Nah, He's a cund and he needs to go. The players will get him sacked anyway just a matter of time.

Fear not, Pat. we're signing a Japaneser as a RB.

The league is on

Fear not, Pat. we're signing a Japaneser as a RB.

The league is on
    He actually looks quite good, (Based on youtube videos)

Chamakh looked crap on youtube, most of his highlights came from clips from a game where he taught Koscielny a good lesson which should have been a sign.

I can't believe the sum of this bunch of players is less than they are individually.

A farking hatstand could get more out of them than Arteta.

and giving Xhaka a new deal? I give up. smfh
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I can't believe the sum of this bunch of players is less than they are individually.

A farking hatstand could get more out of them than Arteta.

and giving Xhaka a new deal? I give up. smfh
    Xhaka new deal is the worst piece of business we've ever done.

Nobody wanted to buy him now for what we wanted. so now we've made him a lot more expensive. Only way he stops playing is a new manager comes in and freezes him out for years. If he is so brilliant as some fans say he is then why are clubs not beating down the doors to buy him for less than £20m

However everyone will be confused when whoever the new manager will be one day comes in and continues to play him too.

it's up there.

see also appointing Arteta.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Nobody wanted to buy him now for what we wanted. so now we've made him a lot more expensive. Only way he stops playing is a new manager comes in and freezes him out for years. If he is so brilliant as some fans say he is then why are clubs not beating down the doors to buy him for less than £20m

However everyone will be confused when whoever the new manager will be one day comes in and continues to play him too.
    I expect we extended him so that if we do sell him we can get something for him.

The extension I can understand, it's the not getting rid of him regardless of the offer I don't understand.

Ye are all mental.

I expect we extended him so that if we do sell him we can get something for him.

The extension I can understand, it's the not getting rid of him regardless of the offer I don't understand.
    Agreed. We spend £150m but don't get rid of the biggest weakness and area most in need of improvement in the starting XI.

That's why I want him gone. We pay all the other players to leave. We freeze out LT11 and Gwendo but won't take £10m for Xhaka and find a decent, youngish creative no.8.