Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I knew Laurence Fox was a thoroughly good egg.

I knew Laurence Fox was a thoroughly good egg.

He was so kind to Lewis when he was sad about Mrs Lewis.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You watch Question Time

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    You watch Question Time
    Of course I don't watch Question Time. Why would I torture myself watching that garbage?

Anyway, it's on far later than my bedtime.

He's a braying tory cyunt who can't sing a note and his guitar playing sucks

I seem to remember that the poor chap had the misfortune to be married to that Billie Piper effort. It didn't end well.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I seem to remember that the poor chap had the misfortune to be married to that Billie Piper effort. It didn't end well.
    Managed 8 years of marriage - fair old knock, given she was married to Chris Evans first

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Managed 8 years of marriage - fair old knock, given she was married to Chris Evans first
    Talking of good knocks, I like the look of this Pope chap*. If he plays his cards right, he could be the new Ian Bell.

That said, he's making heavy weather of getting to his ton.

*Not the actual Pope, of course. He's a dirty Argie commie.

Talking of good knocks, I like the look of this Pope chap*. If he plays his cards right, he could be the new Ian Bell.

That said, he's making heavy weather of getting to his ton.

*Not the actual Pope, of course. He's a dirty Argie commie.
    Wish he'd get a move on - struggling to work until he does. Great that he is getting runs though. Batting line-up is beginning to take a decent shape. Ever Crawley is improving with each knock. If only Root could sort his head out

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Wish he'd get a move on - struggling to work until he does. Great that he is getting runs though. Batting line-up is beginning to take a decent shape. Ever Crawley is improving with each knock. If only Root could sort his head out
    Yes. From having no proper openers at the start of the summer, we now appear to have options, which is nice. Stokes is now one of the best bats in the world who also bowls a bit. As you say, if Root could sort it out, we'd have a really strong top 5 or 6.

Still serious questions about the wicketkeeper, though. Neither Buttler nor Bairstow is either a proper test wicketkeeper or a proper test batsman.

Yes. From having no proper openers at the start of the summer, we now appear to have options, which is nice. Stokes is now one of the best bats in the world who also bowls a bit. As you say, if Root could sort it out, we'd have a really strong top 5 or 6.

Still serious questions about the wicketkeeper, though. Neither Buttler nor Bairstow is either a proper test wicketkeeper or a proper test batsman.
    Foakes, Foakes or Foakes for Sri Lanka for me