Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Things don't make sense. The lockdown came to an end

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Indeed. Look how we have to be gang raped everytime we go to the airport since 9/11. You rarely see new gained powers given up. Income tax is another one. It was only brought in temporarily to finance the Napoleonic wars and that was some 200 years ago. Surely any year now they'll remember to put a halt to that.....
    Spot on. We become less liberal every time a 'temporary' law is created.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    My Great auntie is in a care home and has covid apparently.

She also has dementia. However she is not ill in the slightest. they have just locked her in her room for 2 weeks shes in her 80s
    At least that means the perverted porter will stop fingering her for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    At least that means the perverted porter will stop fingering her for a while.
    She might like it though?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    My Great auntie is in a care home and has covid apparently.

She also has dementia. However she is not ill in the slightest. they have just locked her in her room for 2 weeks shes in her 80s
    Most of the deaths in the care homes have been because the staff were critically understaffed aftershowing signs of symptoms. I've talked to 2 different people that told me that. Said they just couldn't manage. They had about a 1/5 of the staff needed.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Cuomo won an Emmy for sending 6000 care home residents to their deaths.

Go figure...

A little project of mine to sum it up.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/help-56096264

Interesting they acknowledged the

Ties in with the anal probes the Chinese have been using as part of the Covid testing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Now we're told there is to be 'no return to normal' despite the vaccine. "On hugs, he says the vaccine may not give everyone "complete protection" so social distancing rules should still be followed"

We're being manipulated. Our culture is being destroyed, our freedoms stolen. We're being brainwashed to think others 'dirty' or 'infected'.

Why? And by whom? The Resistance will arise, but we need a visible enemy.
    I've lost 2 years of snowboarding!! More importantly I can't go to the pub!! The pub has always been this countries 'safe place' whenever **** happens.

As Tony says the deaths figure is massively spurious, my uncle died of COVID apparently, not the stage 4 cancer that we all know did for him

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I've lost 2 years of snowboarding!! More importantly I can't go to the pub!! The pub has always been this countries 'safe place' whenever **** happens.

As Tony says the deaths figure is massively spurious, my uncle died of COVID apparently, not the stage 4 cancer that we all know did for him
    Love a conspiracy theory. So much simpler than the world being complex.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    Love a conspiracy theory. So much simpler than the world being complex.
    It's fact. Hardly a conspiracy theory watching him die of cancer