Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: AMN out on loan. Torreira flogged for 6 mil. Now I thought Sambi looked good on Sat

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I think you're missing the fact that Lokonga looked good on Wednesday not Saturday!

I was apprehensive about his selection but some of his passing was superb and he linked well with GX.

Quote Originally Posted by pjlincs View Post
    I think you're missing the fact that Lokonga looked good on Wednesday not Saturday!

I was apprehensive about his selection but some of his passing was superb and he linked well with GX.
    Oh, yeah. It's mid-week. Sorry.

Yeah, I was a bit apprehensive cos I thought he was being earmarked to play in the no.8 role, not DM. But he did really well. In our half he kept it simple like Mo does. But when in their half, he played more creatively. Pretty much perfect, really.

If he keeps playing like that, I'll be chuffed. Like Eddie's run last season made MA happy with him as the 2nd choice CF, I think Sambi has the chance to be the first change MF. {Though if GX was injured and KT fit, then perhaps Zinny could play well with him.}

But Ganpati willing, this injury to Mo could allow Sambi to really kick on and cement his place in the squad.