Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Is it not a massive design flaw to put the tab that minimises your browsers within a

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Actually, no I'm wrong. It was the 1980 European Championships. Cherry didn't go to Spain (not least, I think, because Leeds were relegated that season).
    Nope - you think you'd remember who England's first choice left back was in that World Cup (backed up by an ancient, so it seemed, Mick Mills)

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Nope - you think you'd remember who England's first choice left back was in that World Cup (backed up by an ancient, so it seemed, Mick Mills)
    Kenny

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Kenny
    Indeed - him and Rix on the lefthandside. Wonder what happened to those two

Indeed - him and Rix on the lefthandside. Wonder what happened to those two

If you tolerate Rix
    Then your children will be next

I did remember. But for some reason this card from the Europa 80 sticker album haunts me.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Panini-Eu...-/302658574436

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I did remember. But for some reason this card from the Europa 80 sticker album haunts me.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Panini-Eu...-/302658574436
    I can see why. I have vague memories of the 1980 tournament, mostly of England fans rioting though. Possibly in horror at their own team. 82 was my first Panini collection