Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: We look a shambles at the back but that was a nailed on pen

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I don't know how you think we look good going forward. We haven't had a decent shot in 2 games. In fact if you plucked someone random from this forum and stuck them in the oppositions goal for those two games he or she would have kept two clean sheets.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    I don't know how you think we look good going forward. We haven't had a decent shot in 2 games. In fact if you plucked someone random from this forum and stuck them in the oppositions goal for those two games he or she would have kept two clean sheets.
    We're playing without a striker, AAR, Gabi and the other lad have been anonymous up front. I like a lot of our build up play and we get in good positions. Not as clinical as we need to be once we get in and around the box but in part that is out of form players (Saka) and in part that is playing with no striker.

At the back we have been a shambles. Arteta deserves all the criticism he gets there. We seemed to spend the entire first half with no one marking James and there seemed to be no plan for helping Mari with Lukaku. Bizarre.