Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This new rail tunnel apparently encapsulates swiss national identity. Is it

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Hardly a reason to travel somewhere though. It's not high on my list of priorities when deciding where to visit
    You're not a poverty tourist, are you, like Sir C and Jorge?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    You're not a poverty tourist, are you, like Sir C and Jorge?
    Me, a poverty tourist? Living in Bradford I you'd think I'd gone a bit far with that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    Me, a poverty tourist? Living in Bradford I you'd think I'd gone a bit far with that.
    I just think your sort rather avoids places like , say, Houston or Tokyo or Paris because you prefer spots where your money and your passport makes you a big shot, the top man, rather than visiting there for any reasons concerning rich cultural heritage, architecture, art or local traditions and customs and all that guff.

Even though we don't actually say it, of course.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

The Jorge
    I just think your sort rather avoids places like , say, Houston or Tokyo or Paris because you prefer spots where your money and your passport makes you a big shot, the top man, rather than visiting there for any reasons concerning rich cultural heritage, architecture, art or local traditions and customs and all that guff.

Even though we don't actually say it, of course.
    You, sir, are absolutely bonkers.

You, sir, are absolutely bonkers.
    Have you ever been on holiday to Houston, Tokyo or Paris? I put it to you.

The Jorge
    I'd love to go to Tokyo. I've never holidayed in Paris but I have worked there and would never voluntarily go back.

Houston, given it's Texas turned up to 11, I would avoid like it was on fire

I'd love to go to Tokyo. I've never holidayed in Paris but I have worked there and would never voluntarily go back.

Houston, given it's Texas turned up to 11, I would avoid like it was on fire
    No further questions, m'lud

Seriously, red, who the ****ing hell goes on holiday to Houston? The place has all the charm of an armpit.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Seriously, red, who the ****ing hell goes on holiday to Houston? The place has all the charm of an armpit.
    Yet people cheerfully holiday in Chingola

Houston's tony, fly. I like it. Austin's better though.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The teachers seem very friendly

http://metro.co.uk/2016/06/01/teache...nship-5916825/