Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Henry Winter getting on his high horse, again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Irish? How can he be Irish, for all love? He talks broad Brummie, ffs!
    They/we get everywhere.

The Irish diadora or what have you.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    They/we get everywhere.

He may have Irish parents, but he is not Irish, nor is he diaspora. I'm not having all this nonsense. HE TALKS BROAD BRUMMIE.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He may have Irish parents, but he is not Irish, nor is he diaspora. I'm not having all this nonsense. HE TALKS BROAD BRUMMIE.
    Well of course not. But the Irish will take anyone they can get. Half of them used to have pictures of JFK on their walls, ffs!

Well of course not. But the Irish will take anyone they can get. Half of them used to have pictures of JFK on their walls, ffs!
    What's accent got to do with it? KP and Trott sounded like Saffers but I'm damn sure they won Ashes for England. Thus they are English.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    What's accent got to do with it? KP and Trott sounded like Saffers but I'm damn sure they won Ashes for England. Thus they are English.
    No. They were mercenaries operating under a flag of convenience. They sounded like Saffers because that's what they were.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Then there's Captain Morgan!

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Then there's Captain Morgan!
    Yes. I'd imagine he was somewhere on sw's list, tbf.

Yes. I'd imagine he was somewhere on sw's list, tbf.
    He deserves to be shot and hopefully one day will be.

They/we get everywhere.

Happy Paddy's WEEK, btw.

Everyone* gets a week now. Pride has a week, which I've come to dread here, as everyone is expected to take part.

*Not everyone obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Happy Paddy's WEEK, btw.

Everyone* gets a week now. Pride has a week, which I've come to dread here, as everyone is expected to take part.

*Not everyone obviously.
    One advantage is this year it is on a Sunday so the parade can actually take place on the day here. And we aren't playing so no need to fight to get into the pub on a Sunday afternoon. And all the rugby is on a Saturday (I shall be wearing green for that!)