Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: 1-0 up at half time

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I think it's definitely something we want to do (you work so hard for possession; no sense your keeper just giving it away again every time he gets the ball).

The trick is good decision-making, knowing where and when; time and place.

There's always going to be mistakes made. If Jay can't do it, you just go and get someone who can. Probably a Brazilian.
    Yeah. Brazilian. You wouldn't want an Argie who had spent a decade at the club and wouldn't have cost you a penny, would you?

Anyway, I see we've just scored two while I was stroking the cat on my chest after the glw slipped and freaked him out.

AWIMB owes Puddle Paws a box of Whiskas biscuits.

My beloved basically robbed him off some neighbour.

Egyptians have a Cat Goddess. Mo is a Gyppo. Gods and Goddesses - even cat ones - move in mysterious ways Their wonders to perform.

All Hail Puddle Paws - sent by Bastet, daughter of the Sun God, Re.

Oh, no. He would've been fine too. But he's gone now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Yeah. Brazilian. You wouldn't want an Argie who had spent a decade at the club and wouldn't have cost you a penny, would you?

Anyway, I see we've just scored two while I was stroking the cat on my chest after the glw slipped and freaked him out.

AWIMB owes Puddle Paws a box of Whiskas biscuits.

My beloved basically robbed him off some neighbour.

Egyptians have a Cat Goddess. Mo is a Gyppo. Gods and Goddesses - even cat ones - move in mysterious ways Their wonders to perform.

All Hail Puddle Paws - sent by Bastet, daughter of the Sun God, Re.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."