Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I have a new pet peeve

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Spot on with the money pit called the NHS and I suppose I can leave the worlds donkey issues to Sir C. Hairlips do up set me as do boss eyes but it's not as if the kids live near me and I see them everyday. Yeah the big cat has got it. Plus it's going to write to me once a month which is amazing and I cant wait to hear it's opinions on tons of stuff!
    Donkeys are a pain. They need hard standing or their hooves rot. And they’re known escape artists.

Leopards are ok but violent. Now your cheetah is top choice for a remarkably friendly big cat. How much do they want for one of those?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Donkeys are a pain. They need hard standing or their hooves rot. And they’re known escape artists.

Leopards are ok but violent. Now your cheetah is top choice for a remarkably friendly big cat. How much do they want for one of those?
    In his wonderful book 'Maneaters of Kumaon', Jim Corbett makes it clear that he'd rather go after a man-eating tiger than a man-eating leopard any day. Leopards are cleverer, less predictable and much less fearful of man than your tigers. So much so that a leopard will go into a house and take a child - something tigers would never do.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    In his wonderful book 'Maneaters of Kumaon', Jim Corbett makes it clear that he'd rather go after a man-eating tiger than a man-eating leopard any day. Leopards are cleverer, less predictable and much less fearful of man than your tigers. So much so that a leopard will go into a house and take a child - something tigers would never do.
    Yes, although the sheer size and evident power and pure aggression makes the tiger, for me, the scariest of the cats.

Mind you, when it comes to power, watching a leopard drag a freshly killed imapala of equal size up a tree is somewhat sobering.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, although the sheer size and evident power and pure aggression makes the tiger, for me, the scariest of the cats.

Mind you, when it comes to power, watching a leopard drag a freshly killed imapala of equal size up a tree is somewhat sobering.
    Well yes. And that's the other thing, of course. The fúckers can climb much better than tigers, so forget feeling nice and safe by climbing up a tree.