Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Not sure the new Chelsea hierarchy quite GET football

Not sure the new Chelsea hierarchy quite GET football

7.5 year contract for their new signing
    Having no discernible transfer policy other than going after players that we're interested in
    Pissing off Benfica in their pursuit of Enzo to the point where Benfica are publically slagging off Boehly

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Having no discernible transfer policy other than going after players that we're interested in
    Pissing off Benfica in their pursuit of Enzo to the point where Benfica are publically slagging off Boehly
    You mean the fact that their Yank owner wants to explore the possibility of a Northern teams/Southern teams all-star game suggests he might be out of touch with English football culture?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    You mean the fact that their Yank owner wants to explore the possibility of a Northern teams/Southern teams all-star game suggests he might be out of touch with English football culture?

Forgot about that one

The North vs South thing was hilarious lol

I’d only be interested if it was as high calibre as the State of Origin games.

Which it won’t be and even if you could manufacture that same level of hatred, rivalry and competition show me one club that will release a player for a game like that lol

The guy is a clown bringing these ideas over here. But think we knew that already with some of his signings. He got raped with that Forfana deal lol

Are we sure about how he accumulated his monies…im getting Allen Stanford vibes with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Which it won’t be and even if you could manufacture that same level of hatred, rivalry and competition show me one club that will release a player for a game like that lol

The guy is a clown bringing these ideas over here. But think we knew that already with some of his signings. He got raped with that Forfana deal lol

Are we sure about how he accumulated his monies…im getting Allen Stanford vibes with him.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eY8GSe96UEA

Surprised how close the league is now to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

Was Cucerella his or the Russians? He was bloody awful last night!!

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

Apparently, there's an FA-PL-EFL meeting going on. Changes to both cups proposed. Plus more cash for Divs 2, 3 and 4.

AND al all star game with max of two players from each PL team vs European league equivalents.

Oh, and the Charity Shield to be played in the US.

I wonder who came up with those ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Apparently, there's an FA-PL-EFL meeting going on. Changes to both cups proposed. Plus more cash for Divs 2, 3 and 4.

AND al all star game with max of two players from each PL team vs European league equivalents.

Oh, and the Charity Shield to be played in the US.

I wonder who came up with those ideas?
    But the Community Shield match to remain at Wembley?

We were the first winners of the Community Shield in 2002 I believe.

I've never watched a Charity / Community Shield game, even when we've been involved. Glorified friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Now trying to get Joao Felix

Quote Originally Posted by pjlincs View Post
    But the Community Shield match to remain at Wembley?

We were the first winners of the Community Shield in 2002 I believe.

I've never watched a Charity / Community Shield game, even when we've been involved. Glorified friendly.
    Don't give a fück about 2002. IMO in a double year they should cancel it hand just hand it to us. It's called the Charity Shield.