Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: As mistakes go, I think this one needs a bit more than a 'Whoops! Soz! Lol!'

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    He has a deep and lasting affection for the Deep South. Not the viscious, brutal, enduring racism so much as the legacy of states rights and the right of peoples to freedom from a centrist tyranny that destroys their way of life.

THen of course there's the racism
    The south is alright, actually. I prefer it to the north. Mind you, Americans in general are disgustingly ‘nice’ and after a few days in the country I invariably find myself wanting to be unnecessarily rude to them just to watch the awful smiles drop off their faces.

Anyone who thinks the North are the good guys in in the War of the States is an idiot. That’s just a FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The south is alright, actually. I prefer it to the north. Mind you, Americans in general are disgustingly ‘nice’ and after a few days in the country I invariably find myself wanting to be unnecessarily rude to them just to watch the awful smiles drop off their faces.

Anyone who thinks the North are the good guys in in the War of the States is an idiot. That’s just a FACT.
    Well yeah that's probably true on pretty much every level. Provided you ignore the whole slavery bit, of course.