Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If anybody is sniffing around Pepe i'd let him go based on the kids today

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    So it was you wot jinxed us, AAR.

I've just watched the worst 45 mins of Arsenal football in my life. If BHA weren't donkeys, they could be 4 or 5 up.

I wondered how the team that ripped apart the Chavs could look so toothless against BHA. Any chance you can unjinx us?

I doubt it. We won't have a shot on goal and will lose by 2 or 3.
    No it will still a decent away performance in the first half compared to what we have been playing like. The constant harrassing in the first half tired Bummer FC out. Then the space opened up and Martinelli, ESR and Saka axis did the business again second half.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    No it will still a decent away performance in the first half compared to what we have been playing like. The constant harrassing in the first half tired Bummer FC out. Then the space opened up and Martinelli, ESR and Saka axis did the business again second half.
    You don't understand Divinity, not even the Gods of Football Jinxing.

You jinxed us first half. I undid that jinx at HT then reverse jinxed us to victory. Well done me.

This is the problem with playing Pepe in this potential new look Arsenal moving forward. He's the total opposite of what Martinelli, ESR and Saka gave us. Constant movement, one touch passing on the move, bursting guts running into space. With Pepe it's just going to be all about coming short for the ball and slowing down the play.
    Correct big man. We have sexy football back thanks to the new kids. And Pepe wont even be first choice sub today to come on one of the attacking positions.
    Last edited by Arsenal Alcoholic Review; 01-02-2021 at 09:53 PM.

Correct big man. We have sexy football back thanks to the new kids. And Pepe wont even be first choice sub today to come one in the attacking positions.
    Yeah. That cünt Willian has come on ahead of Martinelli and Pépé. I hate him. MA should be sacked for giving that Chav reject 40 mil over 3 years.

But it's strange that the kids who grew up with Wengerball play the best footy.

Bring back AW.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Yeah. That cünt Willian has come on ahead of Martinelli and Pépé. I hate him. MA should be sacked for giving that Chav reject 40 mil over 3 years.

Bring back AW.
    Tierney played under Wenger? Who knew?

Bring back AW.
    Martinelli being protected in those conditions make sense after his big injury. Game was over and the pitch was a Serbian gulag.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Tierney played under Wenger? Who knew?
    The 2nd goal, mate.

Martinelli being protected in those conditions make sense after his big injury. Game was over and the pitch was a Serbian gulag.
    Good point. If big fat Sam was gonna kill one of our players better it was Willian. Could we claim on the insurance?

Good point. If big fat Sam was gonna kill one of our players better it was Willian. Could we claim on the insurance?
    He wasn't actually that bad today.

On a more positive note with the 3 young superstars playing behind Laca fighting and holding it up it feels like having Giggs, Zidane and Sanchez all in the same team backing him up. This team can go somewhere. I genuinelly see that young trio as some of the best in game for their age. ESR and Martinelli would have both been considered at at least Saka's level already but for injury. Both were way ahead of him prior to injuries. Only injuries can hold them back.

He wasn't actually that bad today.

On a more positive note with the 3 young superstars playing behind Laca fighting and holding it up it feels like having Giggs, Zidane and Sanchez all in the same team backing him up. This team can go somewhere. I genuinelly see that young trio as some of the best in game for their age. ESR and Martinelli would have both been considered at at least Saka's level already but for injury. Both were way ahead of him prior to injuries. Only injuries can hold them back.
    Agreed. The 4-2-3-1 with them works well.

When Partey's back, I'd like to try a 4-1-4-1 with Pépé, Reiss or Willock joining the other three in the 4 behind the CF. With Saka joining ESR in the middle if need be.