Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So....What have we learned from all this?

So....What have we learned from all this?

From the Stanford and other studies, true lethality rate is around 0.02%. No more severe than any seasonal flu.

The peak in the UK was around the 8th of April, should any lockdown methods have made any difference whatsoever, it was too late. (hint they would not have)

The slowing of infection was a flawed strategy, all it achieved was slowing the time taken to reach the immunity wall, therefore putting the vulnerable at risk for an extended period of time. Stay home, save lives in reality, was actually, stay home, cost lives. At no point was the NHS ever overwhelmed.

Social distancing removes ones ability to fight any alien pathogens, as to put in layman's terms the human body's good bugs, day in day out, are spoiling for a fight. Removal of the normal presence of alien-invaders for an extended period of time lessens these defenses, leaving one more prone to ANY viral infection.

Hand-sanitizer, whilst yes does remove the virus, when used excessively for no good reason, also strips the bodies natural good-guys away, similarly leaving one more prone to infection.

Face-masks are completely useless as virus is not airborne and if sneezed or coughed on, can get in through the eyes anyway.

The virus has no effect on children, leaving schools open would have created the immunity wall and protected the nation. Children also rarely infect adults. From the UK's numbers, only 7 under 10s have tragically died from from this, and 5 of those had known underlying conditions.

In the UK so far, deaths from under 45s is less than 350 in total.

The flu-vaccine, in addition to being useless for anyone who does not own a time machine, would make one 36% more likely to be infected with the corona-virus. As the virus is scientifically 'done' now, there is no need to harp on about developing a virus, there is absolutely no point.

To summarize, every single piece of government advice was counter-productive or just plain wrong. This is before we pull part the IC's joke predictions and flawed computer models, and without going down any conspiracy rabbit holes regarding Professor Lockdown-Pantsdown and his left-wing climate change, anti fossil fuel bint.

Securing the vulnerable and Keep Calm Carry On would have meant we were free to enjoy bank-holiday VE day, rather than operating under wartime conditions. Take Sweden as a case in point.

What has this cost? How many lives have been lost due to this junk science? Who is going to be held accountable?
    Will this once great nation wake up from its brainwashed, terrified slumber and stop propagating and regurgitating mistruths they are spoon fed on social media and start asking questions, rather than accepting what they are told?

Science is the ENDLESS pursuit for the truth. Science is never settled.

dismal out
    Last edited by dismalswamp; 05-09-2020 at 08:08 AM.

We learned there is no immunity. You can catch it more than once. I can’t be arsed to point out all your other errors. Your post is garbage

Quote Originally Posted by taxman10 View Post
    We learned there is no immunity. You can catch it more than once. I can’t be arsed to point out all your other errors. Your post is garbage
    Your response is lazy and more suited to Twitter..say nothing if you're not willing to take the time to point out his errors.

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Your response is lazy and more suited to Twitter..say nothing if you're not willing to take the time to point out his errors.
    Arsenal are 1-0 up in the '79 Cup Final bb
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Arsenal are 1-0 up in the '79 Cup Final bb
    Have a feeling it will go right to the end that one baz...i have a tenner on Sunderland to get the winner though. Fingers crossed

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Have a feeling it will go right to the end that one baz...i have a tenner on Sunderland to get the winner though. Fingers crossed
    Geddin! Stapleton 2-0, Brady awesome. I reckon Tony C will give you 50/1 now

Edit: You da man! i was screaming Wenger OUT! at 2-2 but fair play. TC owes you 500 quid
    Last edited by barrybueno; 05-09-2020 at 04:53 PM.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

This is the biggest load of garbage i have ever read? Where and when did we ‘learn there is no immunity’ and ‘you can catch it more than once’. Utter complete bull****. I can back up everything in my post with credible scientific evidence but you would have to put the effort in and read, learn and understand. You clearly couldn’t be arsed at school, so why start now?

I would imagine an elite sportsman at Juventus would have pretty good medical care. Dybala has tested positive multiple times after having apparently recovered.

NHS wasn’t overwhelmed due primarily to the lockdown. There is no immunity as demonstrated by dybala so lockdown buys time for vaccine.

Clearly you are one of these brexit at all costs characters who think 20k deaths is fine as long as your trip to the shops or the pub isn’t interrupted. Selfishness is the problem with most people in the Uk these days and you aptly demonstrate this in your original post.

If you can back up your ridiculous claims with scientific peer reviewed papers please do so. I know you won’t because you can’t. They don’t exist.

If you are so confident about immunity why don’t you go and hang out in your local hospital and deliberately catch it?
    Last edited by taxman10; 05-09-2020 at 07:08 PM.

I would imagine an elite sportsman at Juventus would have pretty good medical care. Dybala has tested positive multiple times after having apparently recovered
    What sort of croc of **** is that? Apologies for the curt response but there's little science in 'imagine', 'pretty good' and 'apparently'

NHS wasn’t overwhelmed due primarily to the lockdown.
    Rubbish, the lockdown made NO difference as the peak had passed. Define primarily please, in conjunction with what? Again, take Sweden as a case in point

There is no immunity as demonstrated by Dybala so lockdown buys time for vaccine.
    Where to start with this? A Juventus player demonstrated there being no immunity, despite ALL previous coronaviruses being finished when the immunity wall is built, as happens every single year since time began.
    As for 'buying time for a vaccine'. Have you read that back. How long do you think it actually takes to bring a vaccine onto the world stage? Are you serious, should we lockdown for a decade, perhaps 20 years?

Clearly you are one of these brexit at all costs characters who think 20k deaths is fine as long as your trip to the shops or the pub isn’t interrupted.
    20K deaths, sadly, is inline with every previous year and influenza cycle. The lockdown has not prevented people being infected, it merely slowed it, which in effect slowed the immunity wall so achieved nothing. This slowdown of immunity will kill more in the long run. There's no dispute about that finding.

I'm not sure what Brexit has to do with any of this, though the EU have proven themselves completely and utterly useless at managing this situation.

Selfishness is the problem with most people in the Uk these days and you aptly demonstrate this in your original post.
    I see nothing selfish at all in my post, I merely lay out findings from real scientists. You are forcing how you want others to behave due to your views, I see that as selfish. Should you wish you put some science behind your views I will gladly digest it.

I should be free to choose whether or not I see myself or loved ones as being at risk and behave accordingly. Common sense rather than draconian, and quite possibly illegal measures taken out by the state.

If you can back up your ridiculous claims with scientific peer reviewed papers please do so. I know you won’t because you can’t. They don’t exist.
    I will link in my next post after this reply. There are is no scientific evidence to back up any of the UK governments actions, they were all made on a deeply flawed prediction model, this is now common knowledge, with the IC computer model rubbished by anyone who has studied it.

If you are so confident about immunity why don’t you go and hang out in your local hospital and deliberately catch it?
    Being of good health, I am happy to be part of the immunity wall to protect others, a deeply unselfish act. Don't forget that between 60 - 80% of us will have to catch it to nullify the threat. You cannot hide under your bed and hope it goes away, unless you propose locking down the entire world for eternity.

As for hanging out in a local hospital, well seeing as the corona wards are empty, the nightingale not in use, due to the gross over-exaggeration of how dangerous this virus actually is, then how would i deliberately catch it?

You seem to have been brainwashed or scared to death by the highly successful propaganda campaign and although you may disagree with my views, at least i have invested time and effort to reach my opinion.

I have researched and read and watched hours of discussion, rather than listen to Piers Morgan, or soak up bull**** from Facebook and am brave enough to not be bullied into agreement, preferring instead to question, challenge and think for myself.
    Last edited by dismalswamp; 05-09-2020 at 08:41 PM.

I would imagine an elite sportsman at Juventus would have pretty good medical care. Dybala has tested positive multiple times after having apparently recovered.

NHS wasn’t overwhelmed due primarily to the lockdown. There is no immunity as demonstrated by dybala so lockdown buys time for vaccine.

Clearly you are one of these brexit at all costs characters who think 20k deaths is fine as long as your trip to the shops or the pub isn’t interrupted. Selfishness is the problem with most people in the Uk these days and you aptly demonstrate this in your original post.

There are papers written on how we cant build immunity on this?