Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Although I do not like spending the money

Although I do not like spending the money

there is something quite pleasureable about filling up the car with a full tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    there is something quite pleasureable about filling up the car with a full tank.
    Not at £90 it isn't!

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Not at £90 it isn't!
    £50 for me.
    Though I get 72mpg on the motorway apparently.

I didn't realise how much fleecing there would be from Mercedes, I already pay the service plan, now they after me for extended warranty, and another £120 to update my sat nav for live traffic info they can do one.

£50 for me.

I didn't realise how much fleecing there would be from Mercedes, I already pay the service plan, now they after me for extended warranty, and another £120 to update my sat nav for live traffic info they can do one.
    Car manufacturers are ****ers for that, £520 to stick an SD card with updated maps into the MMI system. F off Audi

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Car manufacturers are ****ers for that, £520 to stick an SD card with updated maps into the MMI system. F off Audi
    Don’t dick around with motor manufacturers’ **** satnav man, just use Apple CarPlay.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Don’t dick around with motor manufacturers’ **** satnav man, just use Apple CarPlay.
    I am looking at getting that installed but can't find one as nice looking as the Android version.

they want £300 off me for that. I thought it was standard

£50 for me.

72mpg? 34mpg for me. Quite happy with that, tbf

My car has a built in SIM (somewhere - and **** knows how much that costs after year 1) for live traffic updates but I tend to use Google maps.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

What's that C? My beloved has an Android but I have an iPhone. What does it do, how does it work, and what other bits would we need?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    What's that C? My beloved has an Android but I have an iPhone. What does it do, how does it work, and what other bits would we need?
    If your info system has the Apple app or Android Auto you can access your phone via the system and use the phone's maps and navigation stuff instead of the satnav built into the car.

Alternatively, just stick your phone on the windscreen and use Google maps
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”