Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: great energy at the Biden swearing in

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Always wondered what sort of retard listened to Steve Bannon - thanks for answering that
    What don't you like about Bannon?
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

What I don’t get and many Demon Rats can’t answer is....why did y’all need to make the frogs gay.

I’ve been through everything like I’m analysing the Champion Hurdle at Cheltenham and you know I nail that race easy...

Dominion
    The introduction of Covid to switch to Mail in votes
    The late night vote dumping
    Mystery boxes of Biden votes hidden under a table until they were needed
    The blind eye from the media and courts
    The hysterics over Capitol Hill as the most horrific thing you’ve seen...seem to recall JFK getting his brains blown out but there you go

I get it...you had to guarantee the win. To be honest I respect it...I mean if you’re going to lie and cheat then great...I mean there’s room for improvement in areas but still a pretty good heist in broad daylight.

But why make the frogs gay?

What they do?

I pretty much draw the line with making frogs gay imo

Got to laugh at Biden wanting an end to the Civil war....

A civil war started by the left and is ongoing with Cori Bush wanting all Trump Republicans to be expelled from the House and the Lincoln Project documenting everyone who supported Trump in any way so they can be removed from society.

Great...

Anyways...can’t wait for all the times I get to say - “I told you so” over the next few years lol

Amen!

Ooooh sorry Awomen as y’all like to say

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    What I don’t get and many Demon Rats can’t answer is....why did y’all need to make the frogs gay.

I’ve been through everything like I’m analysing the Champion Hurdle at Cheltenham and you know I nail that race easy...

Dominion
    The hysterics over Capitol Hill as the most horrific thing you’ve seen...seem to recall JFK getting his brains blown out but there you go

I get it...you had to guarantee the win. To be honest I respect it...I mean if you’re going to lie and cheat then great...I mean there’s room for improvement in areas but still a pretty good heist in broad daylight.

What they do?

loooooooool

Indeed.

The less said about this sorry, shameful, shabby election episode, the better.

Dominion

What they do?

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

It's all the legal system's fault T. They just kept doubling down on their

Dominion

What they do?

ridiculous insistence on so called evidence. Sidney Powell told 'em straight. "We got so much evidence it's like it's comin' out of a firehose." Then the courts were like "Yeah okay Sid, if we could actually see that evidence we might be able to help". I mean WTF T? Was there any farkin evidence when they banged you up? Was there feck!

And full 5,000 dead people voted in Georgia! The fact they could only find 2 don't mean sh1t. Trumphole must've got that figure from somewhere - he didn't just pull it out of his big orange asshole!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    ridiculous insistence on so called evidence. Sidney Powell told 'em straight. "We got so much evidence it's like it's comin' out of a firehose." Then the courts were like "Yeah okay Sid, if we could actually see that evidence we might be able to help". I mean WTF T? Was there any farkin evidence when they banged you up? Was there feck!

And full 5,000 dead people voted in Georgia! The fact they could only find 2 don't mean sh1t. Trumphole must've got that figure from somewhere - he didn't just pull it out of his big orange asshole!
    The supreme court didn't see the evidence. They ruled it was up to the state legislators to decide and even that was a split vote.

All that was really needed was an audit. The swing states turned those down.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    The supreme court didn't see the evidence. They ruled it was up to the state legislators to decide and even that was a split vote.

All that was really needed was an audit. The swing states turned those down.
    There would have been no evidence for the Supreme Court to see. Had there been evidence it would have been presented to the lower courts. What makes you feel that real evidence would suddenly have materialized? Why did Powell, Julie-Arnie et al conceal there own evidence from every court they engaged with?

You're not one of those "BaNnOn iS a WhItE SuPrEmAcIsT" twonks are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Always wondered what sort of retard listened to Steve Bannon - thanks for answering that

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    There would have been no evidence for the Supreme Court to see. Had there been evidence it would have been presented to the lower courts. What makes you feel that real evidence would suddenly have materialized? Why did Powell, Julie-Arnie et al conceal there own evidence from every court they engaged with?
    The lower courts refused to audit which would have very easily sorted this out. I've been an offical watcher for my party at counts before. we had 6 tickets for our area for our party, all parties the same to watch the count. If we're not allowed to view the count those counts aren't legally valid. All those key swing states bizarrely stopped counting around 10pm. This is unheard off. Then counting during the night with no oppostion to watch started again. These aren't legal votes.

And again. These are the only states where this happened. All swing states.
    https://i.ibb.co/HdCwQfm/trump-end.png

For the legislators not to audit these is insane. Espeically when one women was caught and is being charged now with harvesting tens of thousands of votes just by herself.

Now maybe. An audit will come up and prove decrepit old Biden with no ground support literally is the greatest, most popular American president of all time, with the highest turn out by a mile all the while this happened while Trump increased his own vote by 12m votes.....

Obama was seen as a rockstar, superstar promoted by all the World media. He had amzaing energy. Hell, even the anti war crowd backed him, me too for that reason. That turned out to be balls with him and Biden as his number 2 bombing brown people into smitherens.

So Biden didn't even have the anti war crowd, is utterly decrepit. Has zero enthusiastic support but yet still. We're supposed to believe going by the stats that he's the greatest American politican of all time. Greater than Kennedy, (He beat one of the most succesful ever in Nixon), greater than Obama all the while while Trump grew his vote by 12m. Anybody who says they believe this while knowing the stats is lying.

Anybody who doesn't question these stats is worse than a Qtard.
    Last edited by Arsenal Alcoholic Review; 01-23-2021 at 02:56 PM.