Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things don't make sense. The lockdown came to an end

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Obviously nothing to do with falsely recording normal deaths as Covid?

Yep no death by lack of cancer treatment here...it’s Covid

Stay home, bow down and accept it. And take the vaccination which will give you limp d I c k

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Obviously nothing to do with falsely recording normal deaths as Covid?

Yep no death by lack of cancer treatment here...it’s Covid

Stay home, bow down and accept it. And take the vaccination which will give you limp d I c k
    Yes, but why? Who benefits?

I think this was kind of explored when the lockdowns first started ie would any government be willing to give up the power they now hold once this was over.

Nope.

Just ramped it...

The crazy bit is Indian Finance guy...we need him at Arsenal lol would get Upamecano, Grealish and Wilshere in January the way he blows through money.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I think this was kind of explored when the lockdowns first started ie would any government be willing to give up the power they now hold once this was over.

Nope.

Just ramped it...

The crazy bit is Indian Finance guy...we need him at Arsenal lol would get Upamecano, Grealish and Wilshere in January the way he blows through money.
    Indeed. Look how we have to be gang raped everytime we go to the airport since 9/11. You rarely see new gained powers given up. Income tax is another one. It was only brought in temporarily to finance the Napoleonic wars and that was some 200 years ago. Surely any year now they'll remember to put a halt to that.....
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

My Great auntie is in a care home and has covid apparently.

She also has dementia. However she is not ill in the slightest. they have just locked her in her room for 2 weeks shes in her 80s

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

She also has dementia. However she is not ill in the slightest. they have just locked her in her room for 2 weeks shes in her 80s
    At least that means the perverted porter will stop fingering her for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    At least that means the perverted porter will stop fingering her for a while.
    She might like it though?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

Most of the deaths in the care homes have been because the staff were critically understaffed aftershowing signs of symptoms. I've talked to 2 different people that told me that. Said they just couldn't manage. They had about a 1/5 of the staff needed.
    Feck Cultural Marxist BLM

Cuomo won an Emmy for sending 6000 care home residents to their deaths.

Go figure...

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal Alcoholic Review View Post
    Indeed. Look how we have to be gang raped everytime we go to the airport since 9/11. You rarely see new gained powers given up. Income tax is another one. It was only brought in temporarily to finance the Napoleonic wars and that was some 200 years ago. Surely any year now they'll remember to put a halt to that.....
    Spot on. We become less liberal every time a 'temporary' law is created.