Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That Marcus Rashford, what a leader, a man amongst men

That Marcus Rashford, what a leader, a man amongst men

he thinks we should end child hunger.

Now that, my friends, is that sort of insight we need more of. Thank god he’s around to make the world right.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

Now that, my friends, is that sort of insight we need more of. Thank god he’s around to make the world right.
    Actually I’d say the point is he thinks the government should end child hunger. Personally I’d be tempted to place the onus on parents to do the job, but ho hum...

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Actually I’d say the point is he thinks the government should end child hunger. Personally I’d be tempted to place the onus on parents to do the job, but ho hum...
    I couldn’t be bothered clicking the link to find out more details, the headline alone made me nauseous.

Still, his concern for hungry children resulted in a MBE without him having to dip into his 200k a week salary.

Shrood IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

Sir Marcus of Rashford MBE if you don't mind!
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Of course it is, but no doubt you are a fine Dad or Mum and your children have enjoyed that advantage. Some utter cvnts become parents and it would be nice if the kids disadvantage didn't extend to hunger.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    Of course it is, but no doubt you are a fine Dad or Mum and your children have enjoyed that advantage. Some utter cvnts become parents and it would be nice if the kids disadvantage didn't extend to hunger.
    Spot on again.

The sins of the father shouldn't be visited upon the son. My Indian mates don't blame me for what the GB Empire did back in the day.

It's fine to hate chav oiks. It's not ok to wish their innocent young kids starve. That's the difference between a one nation Tory and a fascist.

Marcus Rashford's next economic wisdom "why don't we just print trillions of more money and give it to the poor init".

looooooooool.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Of course they should! That's the whole point; that's how it works.

Letting parents off the hook, responsibility-wise, is the cause of all the trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    The sins of the father shouldn't be visited upon the son.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Of course they should! That's the whole point; that's how it works.

Letting parents off the hook, responsibility-wise, is the cause of all the trouble.
    It may be how it works, but it shouldn't be.

Crime fell in the '90s in NYC. Why? Cos Roe vs Wade meant there weren't millions of unloved scrotes running round mugging each other.

Imagine Rashford loses and loads of Manc chavs have oik kids they can't feed.

The hunger pains drive young Johnny Manc mad, and after years of starving and hatred of his betters in London who didn't agree with Rashford, he bunks the train down, stabs your glw and munches one of her body parts. And then, now with a full belly, rapes poor old Goonersaurus out of spite.

All because we wouldn't let the govt buy him a spam sarnie each day.

It's all that Abrahamic eye-for-an-eye shît, Red. You are now to blame for the sins of the father going being visited not just on the son, but on your beloved and Goonersaurus to boot.

I hope you feel suitably chastised.