Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Not often I want a United win but I made an exception today.

Not often I want a United win but I made an exception today.

Fark you, Pep and fark your cheating club.

All it does is p*ss me off how we get dicked out of the cups at the earliest stage. Now United fans will be unbearable saying how much better they are than us winning trophies 2 seasons running.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Fark you, Pep and fark your cheating club.
    T'was a decent cup final actually. Proper, somehow. Everyone taking it seriously.

And, yes; fark you, Pep and fark your cheating club.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    All it does is p*ss me off how we get dicked out of the cups at the earliest stage. Now United fans will be unbearable saying how much better they are than us winning trophies 2 seasons running.
    29 points and a 63 goal difference in our favour, jb. Winning a trophy might make it a "better" season for them but the gap is big

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    29 points and a 63 goal difference in our favour, jb. Winning a trophy might make it a "better" season for them but the gap is big
    Finishing 8th and narrowly winning an FA cup with an iffy squad.

Exactly where we were in 2020. Anyone who would happily swap places with united is off their tits.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    Exactly the crap I'm getting this morning.

They won't be saying that when they're playing Thursday/Sunday every week.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Exactly the crap I'm getting this morning.

They won't be saying that when they're playing Thursday/Sunday every week.
    Particularly with Gary O'Driscoll in charge of the treatment room

I obviously wouldn't trade places with United. But I really want us to go for all comps next season.

Arsenal just posted one of our recent FA cup wins and absolutely love the FA Cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I obviously wouldn't trade places with United. But I really want us to go for all comps next season.

Arsenal just posted one of our recent FA cup wins and absolutely love the FA Cup.
    What they should do with the FA Cup, is if the premier league gets the 5th CL spot that should go to the FA Cup winners.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    What they should do with the FA Cup, is if the premier league gets the 5th CL spot that should go to the FA Cup winners.
    Absolutely never ever - cup's are too much of a lottery