Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone listened to the "London Calling" LP lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    I do and I wouldn't recommend lollygagging around there at night. At 18th and Vine, however, are the American Jazz Museum and the Negro Baseball League museum, both are excellent. About 3 or four blocks to the east of those, 18th and Brooklyn, is the venerable Arthur Bryant's Barbecue. Not the absolute best KC Q in the 21st century but still very, very good.
    Well, given that Wilbert was going there to get some 'crazy little women' I assumed it wasn't middle class suburbia.

I'm getting into the BBQ scene Chief, got myself a Kamado Joe. What's your favourite? Ribs? Butt? Something else?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Well, given that Wilbert was going there to get some 'crazy little women' I assumed it wasn't middle class suburbia.

I'm getting into the BBQ scene Chief, got myself a Kamado Joe. What's your favourite? Ribs? Butt? Something else?

Still of the Night- Cant beat a bit of Whitesnake

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Still of the Night- Cant beat a bit of Whitesnake
    Oh, that one's a classic, of course.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    It's still good.
    Also "Picturesque Matchstickable Messages From The Status Quo"
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    No but I've recently listened to a few oldies that I had forgotten how good they are:

Under the Boardwalk - The Drifters
    Rudy, a Message to You - Dandy Livingstone
    Boogie with Stu - Zeppelin
    Jane - Barenaked Ladies
    Sounds like one of MY playlists; all over the place.

Marvellous!