Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Don't think we can complain about Spurs there. THey didn't stop running, especially

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Bernado Silva, Kyle Walker, rotational fouling
    RODRI ffs - how could you miss Rodri. Fantastic footballer - cheating ****

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    He's very clever. Knows exactly how to prevent the counter attack without getting booked.

But again, the difference is he understands where the line is and knows exactly how to work it. United changed where the line was for them, or removed it altogether.

That said, Rodri and City do occasionally get away with murder.

In fairness to me, by rotational fouling I meant Rodri - A.N. Other - Rodri - A.N.Other, repeat until final whistle

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    In fairness to me, by rotational fouling I meant Rodri - A.N. Other - Rodri - A.N.Other, repeat until final whistle
    Fair enough. Loved David Silva as a player but it was only when my mate pointed out to me who much he got away with that I realised he basically fouled and fouled and fouled again

Fair enough. Loved David Silva as a player but it was only when my mate pointed out to me who much he got away with that I realised he basically fouled and fouled and fouled again
    But.... still a great player.

I may well be alone in this but I think Bernardo Silva is fantastic to watch. A bit of a cheat, but all the best players are.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    But.... still a great player.

I may well be alone in this but I think Bernardo Silva is fantastic to watch. A bit of a cheat, but all the best players are.
    No - absolutely agree. Lovely player - and I don't mind a little bit of the devil in a player. Dennis was hardly a saint (a God maybe but not a saint). Remember Neal Ruddock saying he was as hard a player physically as he ever played against - which says something

No - absolutely agree. Lovely player - and I don't mind a little bit of the devil in a player. Dennis was hardly a saint (a God maybe but not a saint). Remember Neal Ruddock saying he was as hard a player physically as he ever played against - which says something
    Dennis was alarmingly strong. I remember him tossing a Southampton player around like a rag doll once. And yes, he could do filthy if that what you wanted. But only when necessary- it wasn't what HE wanted.

Every squad needs a few *******s. I think this is why the likes of Gabriel and Ben White have stepped up their ****housery following Xhaka's departure

Dennis was alarmingly strong. I remember him tossing a Southampton player around like a rag doll once. And yes, he could do filthy if that what you wanted. But only when necessary- it wasn't what HE wanted.

Every squad needs a few *******s. I think this is why the likes of Gabriel and Ben White have stepped up their ****housery following Xhaka's departure
    Indeed - probably wouldn't mess with Kiwior either

Steve Lomas knows a thing or two about Dennis's other side...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”