Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't think we can complain about Spurs there. THey didn't stop running, especially

Don't think we can complain about Spurs there. THey didn't stop running, especially

the old dog scoffer and as for his 1-on-1 .. harder than they look when your straight on with no angle and a defender harrying you. Even TH used to miss about half of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    the old dog scoffer and as for his 1-on-1 .. harder than they look when your straight on with no angle and a defender harrying you. Even TH used to miss about half of those.
    Appreciate he’s a great manager but. No way does Guardiola achieve 4 on the spin at any other club.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Appreciate he’s a great manager but. No way does Guardiola achieve 4 on the spin at any other club.
    Financially doped. If Chapman {the other won} and Fergie could only win 3 on the bounce, Paisley 2 {3 times, 6 in 8 years} then Pep is no more than Lance Armstrong winning loads of TdFs. Simple as. We can but pray, for the Bubble Blowers - that they do it for Dec.

I think he did 4 for Barca no?

........... Edit .. My mistake .. just the 3
    Last edited by Herbert Augustus Chapman; 05-14-2024 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Financially doped. If Chapman {the other won} and Fergie could only win 3 on the bounce, Paisley 2 {3 times, 6 in 8 years} then Pep is no more than Lance Armstrong winning loads of TdFs. Simple as. We can but pray, for the Bubble Blowers - that they do it for Dec.
    United had a gigantic financial advantage over everyone in the 90s. OK, it's not cheating, but it provides the same advantage.

I believe we spent a few Bob in the 30s as well.

Their manager was fuming afterwards, to be fair.

Sad business, the whole thing. An deep embarrassment to English Football.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Their manager was fuming afterwards, to be fair.

Sad business, the whole thing. A deep embarrassment to English Football.
    Club, rotten both inside and outside. A very Conte style interview .

Club, rotten both inside and outside. A very Conte style interview .
    and their fans will now moan about not spending loads in the transfer window, ****ing idiots.

The 50/50 challenge that Romero bailed on with Foden was a bloody disgrace. It that was Gabriel or Saliba I'd be absolutely furious with them.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    The 50/50 challenge that Romero bailed on with Foden was a bloody disgrace. It that was Gabriel or Saliba I'd be absolutely furious with them.
    That is the first time I have seen City put under any real pressure in months. Forest had a go for a while but didn't look terribly convincing.

Really shows you how poor the league is overall. The gap between the top sides and the majority of the rest is enormous.