Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Michael Oliver, I've always thought he was one of the better referees

Michael Oliver, I've always thought he was one of the better referees

but how the hell was that not a 2nd yellow!!?

I can just about see how Kovacic didn't get a red for the 1st one (although I still think it was) but that 2nd one was a stick on yellow and he clearly saw it as he gave the foul.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post

I can just about see how Kovacic didn't get a red for the 1st one (although I still think it was) but that 2nd one was a stick on yellow and he clearly saw it as he gave the foul.
    wasn't it Oliver who gave Martinelli 2 x yellows = red. Not seen that before or since.

The second yellow wasn't given because the PL couldn't afford for its flagship product to be devalued.

Corrupt as ****.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

at least they didn't add a riduclous amount of additional time

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    wasn't it Oliver who gave Martinelli 2 x yellows = red. Not seen that before or since.

The second yellow wasn't given because the PL couldn't afford for its flagship product to be devalued.

Corrupt as ****.
    Yes it was. Still generally one of the better ones. Certainly not as useless as Anthony Taylor......or Mike Riley

He simply didn't want to give it. He saw it, he knew immediately what he had to do and immediately refused to do it. That isn't a mistake, it's a choice.

......or Mike Riley
    you ****

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    you ****

Would have been rude not to