Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
I remember being at Stansted going on a business trip and checking in at an internet cafe to catch up with Canary Dwarf's cousin-****ing developments
You used to be able to come here to get radio streams.

I remember one time being in a giant EasyInternet cafe in the 'Dam. Only time I ever used one of those. Hundreds of PCs with headphones.

I also listened to our 5-1 win at the San Siro vs Inter in St Martin in the French West Indies, so it would have been around 4-5pm.

{My French mate from there, who had a Manc gf, had come over to visit some weeks previously and I took him to the home leg. We lost 3-0 and afterwards the cünt said "That's good. I support Utd in the EPL." Wouldn't have taken him had I known.}

Anyway, we won 5-1. It was a small shop with about 5 PCs. There were two young black schoolboys in their uniforms and me on headphones. I was nervy during the 2nd half, as we were only 2-1 up. Then we scored 3 in the last 5 mins. Each goal saw me get increasingly excited and I got told off by the white French lady owner for jumping up and shouting "Get the fück in" when the fourth or fifth went in.

I only used to lurk back then. Only posted when I wanted a radio stream.

But as there were so many posts, even during the night, my daily lurk could take 30-60 mins.