Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
It is possible to feel bitter about Wenger's sacking and to hate the owners while still wanting the club to win every single game, playing sexy Wengerball, scoring loads of goals full of sexy, one touch flicks and eye of the needle passes.

The two ideas are not mutually exclusive.

I'd love it if in the next three years we could win the league unbeaten and to win the CL with the kind of skill that would make Peak Bergy look like my missus on K. But I'd still miss Arsène and hate the Kwonkees.
'It is possible to feel bitter about Wenger's sacking and to hate the owners while still wanting the club to win every single game, playing sexy Wengerball, scoring loads of goals full of sexy, one touch flicks and eye of the needle passes.'

Yes, absolutely, GG. That is possible, and people that felt that way would still be on here celebrating the victories, and not completely misrepresenting the style of play.

Those that disappear during our victories are, sadly, not capable of that level of maturity.