Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Sir C I am looking for a cheap car for my parents

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG2 View Post
    The Yaris GR is great fun.
    Now then i, do you refer to the mildly sporty Yaris GR Sports, a charming, fun little car, or the full on, track ready homologation special GR Yaris, which is being described as the best car Toyota have ever built? I have ordered one of those babies for myself. But even being able to jump the waiting list has given me a December delivery date.

I think that's the one my son has his eye on. Not going to get too many medium-sized hounds in there are you, youngster, I tell him. He gives it, that's PRECISELY why I want one, Dad. And he meant it to sting.

What have I done

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Now then i, do you refer to the mildly sporty Yaris GR Sports, a charming, fun little car, or the full on, track ready homologation special GR Yaris, which is being described as the best car Toyota have ever built? I have ordered one of those babies for myself. But even being able to jump the waiting list has given me a December delivery date.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I think that's the one my son has his eye on. Not going to get too many medium-sized hounds in there are you, youngster, I tell him. He gives it, that's PRECISELY why I want one, Dad. And he meant it to sting.

What have I done
    If you fold the rear seats down I’m sure you’d squeeze a couple of hounds within, r.

Young people today, you see; only thinking of themselves. Cheeky *******s.

Anyway, small cars are most un-African. Especially small FOREIGN cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    If you fold the rear seats down I’m sure you’d squeeze a couple of hounds within, r.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."