Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Manchester bum rapist!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I can't remember what it tastes like. I assume it to have a rubbery consistency and feel mustard would be essential.
    do not deny yourself a tin of it when next out shopping, b.

you won't regret it
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    It must be France.

I used a public toilet in Cahors after several days of drinking Pelforth Gold(?) and 1664.

And instead of it dropping down the hole in the floor, it sprayed up the wall.
    My brother in law went in for a píss as I went out.

Not only was he sick from the sight and smell but then got covered with water from the automatic cleaning system that starts when the door closes. How I laughed...
    You realise you're supposed to sit down on the toilet, don't you i? Bending over 90 degrees from the waist just isn't going to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You realise you're supposed to sit down on the toilet, don't you i? Bending over 90 degrees from the waist just isn't going to work.
    iirc, sc, it wasn't going to wait for me to position myself correctly.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    For some reason I have a feeling that I've eaten a Spam fritter sometime 'recently' - like within the last 20 years. I can't imagine how or why though.
    I can't help but feel that the low-quality tinned meat is unlikely to be improved by being deep fried in greasy batter. In fact, the thought of it is making me feel queasy.

I can't help but feel that the low-quality tinned meat is unlikely to be improved by being deep fried in greasy batter. In fact, the thought of it is making me feel queasy.
    Think about what you've just said. Allow mw to assist. "unlikely to be improved by being deep fried" What crazy talk is this?

do not deny yourself a tin of it when next out shopping, b.

you won't regret it
    I've just noticed how unappetising the image they put on the tin is.

download1.jpg

I've just noticed how unappetising the image they put on the tin is.

download1.jpg
    you not got the latest UK branding there, b

look at this...

you not got the latest UK branding there, b

look at this...
    It's corned beef hash? But with Spam?

Wouldn't it be nicer with corned beef?

It's corned beef hash? But with Spam?

Wouldn't it be nicer with corned beef?
    ah, you run down the tinned pig, but don't mind a tinned cow. Is that what I am getting here?

ah, you run down the tinned pig, but don't mind a tinned cow. Is that what I am getting here?
    I can't stand corned beef unless it it fried to cribblyness as in a good corned beef hash. There's something about Spam that just looks alarmingly solid.